Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mike Stanley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Es3nce
Team Silver Spark Leader

Mike Stanley Empty
PostSubject: Mike Stanley   Mike Stanley Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Name: Mike Stanley

Description: Mike has dark straight hair and brown eyes.He has light skin,which stands out against his hair.His face is long and he has a square chin.His lips are thin as well as the eyebrows.His forehead is hight and his cheekbones.Most of the time he wears a hood and glasses.He has a sweatshirt,which is black with ,black jeans and white shoes.Mike also has a ring on his right middle finger.

Hometown: Saffron City

History: One day Mike was walking in the woods with his girlfriend and they got attacked by a Beedrill.He tried to save her and got a few hits.Then from nowhere a Growlithe jumped in front of him and Roared at the Beedril.Mike was amazed by the bravery of this Pokemon and it seemed as Growlithe wanted to stay with him.They have met before and Mike wanted to meet that Pokemon again.Now he was able to train with it.A few years later,his family moves to Pallet Town,where his Dad got a new job.Then Mike decides to go on a journey to become a Pokemon Master and eventually a Pokemon Researcher.

Personality: Mike is funny and smart.He also is very trustful,and because of this he has a lots of friends.He is short-tempered,but keeps calm in a hard situation.Although he is liked amongst all of his friends,he has rivals like everyone.He can get really angry if someone insults his family or friends.

Pokemon Team:

Daizy
Species: #58 Growlithe
Lv.5
HP:55
Height: 2' 4''
Weight: 41.9lbs
Type: Fire
Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Tackle,Bite,Roar,Fire Spin(breeding)

Last edited by Es3nce on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Mike Stanley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stanley   Mike Stanley Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey dude I'll accept this if you will do me a favor and add a history and a hometown in which your trainer resides in cause one the "Hometown" is manditory and if you want to have that Growlithe for a starter you need to create a past for your character which includes how you had come in contact with it and it has to be at least a paragraph long okay? After you do those two things then I can accept it okay?
Thanks
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Es3nce
Team Silver Spark Leader

Mike Stanley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stanley   Mike Stanley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:02 am

Ahm,sorry.Totally forgot.I did so I guess now it is done.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Mike Stanley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stanley   Mike Stanley Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks for getting back to it and like the history that you made up there....

!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Mike Stanley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mike Stanley   Mike Stanley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Stanley
Page 1 of 1