Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Friday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:06 am

Black:

I appear in Pallet Town following the western winds. I have finally decided to go on my pokemon journey. And even with how amazingly talented I am, I have been told there are items I can get from a pokemon professor named Oak that will help me become even greater. With these items at my disposal there is no way that I will be defeated. I have traveled all the way across Kanto from my home in Lavender Town just to meet this Professor Oak and obtain his items. My mind is set and I shall not take no for an answer.

I arrive at the Pallet Town Pokemon Lab where the famed Professor Oak is said to do a majority of his research. I walk up to the door and adjusts my mask as I knock hard and loud on the door to the lab, "Professor Oak?! Is the Professor in?!" I continue to knock and ring on the doors buzzer, looking up at the windows to see if there is anyone there.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:48 am

::That is when the door finally opened was when you whre trying to look into a windwo which was right next to the door you see it opening a crack and a face appeared one that seemed a little painted on it was a girl and she was sporting something of the sort of Prof. Oak's Lab coat, but not as elaborate asthe great professors' "Hello are you here to see Professor Oak?" She said as she now waited for you to answer and of course to open the door wider to let you in fully.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm

My eyes glint at the sound of the feminine voice. I move in close to the cracked open door, presenting a bright red rose and smiles charmingly. "Why hello my beautiful dear. I was looking for the professor but I seem to have gotten lost in your eyes." My eyes twinkle like two bright suns against my white masquerade mask, my smile sparkles softly giving off the radiance of pure charm and romantic intentions. The rose give of a gentle smell that tickles her senses longingly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 pm

::The girl who had opened the door and it was which she had heard already and even that bozo didn't get close even if he had a rose still it didn't work and so she rolled her eyes and said back to him "Nice you tell that to all the girls and sorry it didn't fully work and if your looking for the professor yes he is here in the back!" She stated for him for her main objective here wsa to learn more about pokemon and to research and present new inventions as well as learn from the great professor not to fratinize with trainers.

So she left it open for you come inward as the room opened up to you with the yellow flourescent bulbs cascaded to the white polished laminated flooring that had a mix between a hard floor and tile. The walls where pure white with pictures of various things from past pokemon adn their trainers to things in the wild to landscapes. Bookcases filled with books on everything imaginable that had been published by others as well as the Prof. as well. In the distance was the legendary reinforced glass vault which was difficult to bypass the security for it kept many pokeballs either empty, other trainers, his and starters for the future trainers.::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:35 am

I walk into the room pass the girl, giving her a little wink and calls out, "Professor Oak? I am here to obtain your fabulous items to make me even stronger!" I walk over to the man gracefully. "I am the darkness that strike with no restraint, the midnight champion, master from dusk to twilight, seducer of the moon and stars, I am the all powerful Masked Black. But the women may call me Black." I make a power pose.

Wobbuffet bursts from his Pokeball, "Wobba, Wobbuffet!"

"And this is my trusted friend of fearlessness, partner of power, the mirror image of beauty and strength, Wobbles!" Wobbles strikes a pose, while I cut the lights and use two flash lights to shine in his entrance.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 pm

::As the professor sees the boy with the mask he wondered if this would be another one that would prey tothe dark side, but when he did his entrance he thought even worse as he said in his own head "Oh great we might have a future James from Team Rocket on our hands!" He didn't really startle much when the lights where made to go off cuase it looked like this kid was in for the fanatics or something of the sort. Although his assistant was really rolling her eyes at him for this was propsturous cause no one came to Prof. Oak just to give him a show usually they just come for a pokemon and items this dude was being somewhat of an idiot.

Finally when the lights where made to be put back on Professor Oak finally replied to him with fake amusement "Oh really well Black I welcome ya here adn there wasn't much need for the theatrics, but thank you none the same!" He said with a kind smile as he stroke up his voice once more "So you want to recieve your items sure come this way and only one will make you stronger, but anyways folow me to my office for that is where I keep all of that stuff!" As he turned around and went down a straight hallway which had pictures hanging up as Oak hoped that you where folowing him....::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:19 pm

I follow after the Professor and the moment we are out of your assists sight, I become a great deal more serious. "My father informed me that I can get a Pokedex from you, the maker of the Pokedex himself, Professor Samuel Oak." It is clear to you that I am far stronger and smarter than my performance gave the appearance of. I adjust my mask and walks along with Oak, remembering these halls from when I was a child and visited here with my dad.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 pm

::Oak half believed this boy for who would wear a mask if it wasn't to conceal something and or having hiden agendas. He made not and kept an eye on things just incase of signs which might lead to illegal or other. "I believe you are capable of things better than that eleaborate display outther I presume that was for the lady?" He asked as you walked down the hall finally entering the professor's office in which he went to the cherryoak desk with its customed drawer in which had to kinds of locks to it just in case of robbers and other things. He was a little consiencious of himself and others especially when it came to pokemon, research, and anything else pertaining to that area. For someit was his life's work as he took the key into the drawer bending down a little placing the key into the hole which opened a keypad composed of numbers pressing the right secretion of munbers he was able to unlock it.

He opened it up giving light to the items which where incased in the secret secured drawer. As he sat down in the desk chair which felt like leather and was on wheels slidingcloser to the desk, but positioning himself beside the drawer and signalin to you to hopefully do the same as he asked "So I take it you'd want a Pokedex if your interested there is the regular one in which it only picks up this region. Or there is the national pokedex which will pick up info on all pokemon in all regions as well they both come in colors of Red,Blue, and Yello. So which would you want?" He asked as he waited to here your response as well as keeping a keen eye on his special drawer.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Friday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Friday   Black Friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Friday
Page 1 of 1