Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In Need of Items CLOSED!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

In Need of Items  CLOSED! Empty
PostSubject: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:34 pm

I walk into the Viridian City Poke'Mart and up to the front counter, however I'm so short I can BARELY see over the counter. Master Blue had given me five Pokeballs already but informed me that I should go purchase at least 10 more before I leave Viridian City, so he gave me 2000 Zennys and told me to go to the Poke'Mart.

"E-excuse me...?" I say standing on my toes to be able to meet eye level with the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

::However as you came up towards the counter the clerk had made a slight notice to you as he saw that you wouldn't be able to see over the counter as well, yet still made note as he saw you get smaller as you came towards the counter as you stood on your tippy toes in order to get barely over the counter he answered "Well hello young master what can I do for you?" He said kindly to hoping it would break the ice and make not so nervous about meeting someone new.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:33 pm

I hold up a bag of 2000 zennys. "I would like to purchase 10 Pokeballs please..."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm

(uh uh uh! *waves finger* No one-liners its in the rules might want to read the revised set taht way you know what is expected okay? Also modify the post dude okay? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 pm

I gulp nervously, I don't talk with many people. My master, Blue, is a man of few words. I lived in a large mansion with no other children for miles. Even my parents are incredibly busy, and rarely spoke with me. Pokemon were all I could really connect with for all my life. The connection was so powerful I could even understand their thoughts.

"M-my master only gave me five pokeballs, but he told me I need more." I sigh softly, "I would like 10 pokeballs p-please." I hold up a bag filled with 2000 zenny. "I can pay."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:18 am

(That's better thank you for updating it and making it longer and not everytime does it have to be your dude talking you know that right?)

::The clerk looked at you as he said "Are you sure that is all you want are pokeballs? I ask cause you could just as well get some medicine supplies?" He asked hoping that the boy would take his suggestion into recognition and might put some weight on what he had said. As he waits for you to answer "No!" or hopefully to change your mind. Still waiting right in front of you with great patience a quiet tune semed to fill the air as it semed like a pokeradio was playing through the store.::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:53 am

I smile with a new confidence. "I don't think we'll need any of that, thank you." I pull out a pokeball and call out my Eevee, "Alchemi!" In a flood of light my Eevee appears on the floor beside me. "Ally! Wish!" A small light starts to shimmer at Alchemi's nose and it starts to grow larger and more luxurious, Alchemi then throws it into the air and it vanishes into thin air. There is a moment of silence, nothing is happening. But Suddenly the light flashes back and starts to winkle and drift down onto Alchemi, sinking down in her fur. Her body glows slowly as she is returned to absolute full health, condition, and energy.

"We will just take the pokeballs please." Smiles proudly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm

::The clerk was happy that this trainer wasn't confiden in himself as he sees the pokemon come outward and it is an eevee, but a unique one at that which gets him fascinated in it as he says in awe, "Wow that is a really unique pokemon you have there!" As he grabs ten pokeballs from behind him and puts it on the counter and rings it up as the amount shows up on the machine he claims "Okay then here ya go taht will be $1,000 please!" As the clerk once again smiled, but for some reason there wasn't as much ethusasiam then the trainer had shown to him.::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:40 pm

I look around at all the accessories and equip items around the store, and since i have 1000 zenny left, "Sir I have a question." I turn to Alchemi and command out, "Water forme!" Alchemi glows and transforms into a Vaporeon. "Electric forme!" Alchemi glows and transforms into a Jolteon. "Fire forme!" Alchemi glows and transforms into a Flareon. "Normal forme!" Alchemi glows and returns to her original form, Eevee. "My Eevee is quite special. She can transform by will into her evolutions, so I was wondering... do you have anything that would make her stronger." Alchemi and I look up at the clerk hopefully, smiling warmly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:31 pm

::The clerk looked at him suspiciously as his eyes seemd to go up and to the left as if he was tryingto remember if he did have anything that would help at all with the pokemon who seems to be ableto exchange its appearance for a mere minute. "Hmmm..well it depends what would you want to improve?" He said for if he had the specifics then he would be able to see if he had something to help. "There are ones that help with speed, health, evasiveness, and then theres otherthings so it depends on which you want to be able to improve your unique pokemon?"::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:04 pm

"Well, you see, Alchemi can only transform for only a minute before it starts to cause her pain, so I was wondering if you have an item that can help her transform or make it not hurt." I look up at you hopefully wondering if you have anything.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:44 pm

::The clerk was a little taken aback for he didn't know if he had such things that would help with something like that as he thinks again and looks into the computer hoping to find something that would be able to help the boy and his pokemon. Then he remembered of a rare item and of where it was hidden it wasn't far from where the item was at that moment. "Hmm...Well I don't have something here, but if you take this map you will be able to find an item which is known to others, but it isn't that easy to find it is a item that heals pokemon automatically and It may help you with your predicament that is if your up for it?" He asked concerned and curious if the boy would be able to take on this adventure on his own or will he just try with what he has at his exposile.::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 am

I take hold of the map and looks up at you determinedly, "Of course, I am! I'll do anything to help Alchemi!" I place my bag of zenny on the counter, put the Pokeballs in my pack along with the map.

"After I visit Professor Oak, I will begin my search for this lost item! And with it, Alchemi and I will become the strongest Gym Leaders in the world!" I smile and giggle happily, running behind the counter and give you a big hug. I turn and start walking towards the door, "Bye bye Clerk-sama! Thank you!" Marches out the door, ready to face my task, no matter what came in my way.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:51 pm

::the clerk bidded you good day and let you on your way as you open the door and a light chim rings as you go on your way. Outside it was a beautiful day the sun shining and most of the snow had disappeared sure there where a few spots still covered, but most was a really light green and the cement of the road and sidewalk was minorly wet showing water marks and here nad there some ice still left around. You carry on your way towards the Professors' lab to get what you need being careful as to not slip on anything and hoping that your shoes would be able to keep you on your feet and not be useless and have you falling on your hind end.::

!POST CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of Items CLOSED!   In Need of Items  CLOSED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of Items CLOSED!
Page 1 of 1