Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:46 pm

"How about we call this God-Pokemon with the Azure Flute? I think he could take 'em out." Lowell says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:50 pm

"Good idea...Give me the flute." Saroya is about the flute to her lips, then stops... "What if I can't control him?"
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:51 pm

"We could...run?" Lowell says, confused. "I don't know. I have no idea what's going to happen, really. I was just going to destroy the Flute, but that would destroy the world, too, so..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:57 pm

Saroya sighs..."I'll try... If things go wrong...we fight." Saroya seets the flut to her lips. Playing a soft sound from one of the holes, before moving to the other, making a louder noise, then the last that shot out on so loud you hold your ears. Saroya isn't bothered by it insteed begins to play a song. She stops. A loud earthquak happens shaking everything. "What the...Saroya!" Giovanni yells at the girl, who still had the flute to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 5:58 pm

"You guys are gonna get it now..." Lowell mutters, still covering his ears. The shaking ground causes the nearby buildings to crack and groan, and Lowell loses his balance altogether.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Giovanni curses. So do the other leaders. "What have you done?" He yells. Saroya grinns sher stops playing. "Everything..." her voice is diffrent, now lower, hers eyes now red lined with gold. "After all, what else is a god to do?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm

"I must not be clear on what the Flute does." Lowell says. "Did it actually turn YOU into this God-Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:27 pm

"She played the tune wrong...Thats all, she was scared that she couldn't control me, Lowell." Saroya-Arceus smiles. "Alright, now for the rest of you..." Arceus growls at the leaders. "Nice try at capturing me, good luck next time..." Arceus-Saroya holds up her hand. "Hyper beam."

"Oh Shi-" Giovanni didn't finish his sentance, as he was blasted off by the attack with the other leaders.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:30 pm

"Haha, stupid Rocket leaders." Lowell chuckles as they're blasted away. He gets up and dusts himself off after getting knocked down by the earthquake.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 8:24 pm

Arceus-Saroya holds the flute in her hand. In seconds the thing dissapers. "Lowell, Don't get so joyfull. If one of the leaders find the flute, they will have complete control over me, alright?" Arceus-Saroya falls back onto the ground passed out.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:20 am

Lowell quickly pockets the Flute, and carries Arceus-Saroya to a safe place away from the Rockets and the other teams. He waits there until she wakes up.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:20 pm

Saroya blinks and looks up at you, then grips her head. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm

Lowell raises his eyebrow. "You played the wrong tune, turned into Arceus, and blasted the Rocket freaks. You don't remember?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm

"No I remember the flute part...Nothing else. I think I heard it say something to me...like...hide the flute, I couldn't really hear it..." Saroya again grips her head. "Sooo, Did I hurt them bad?" Saroya says, refering to the leaders.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:17 pm

"I think so. They got blown away when you attacked 'em." Lowell says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:28 pm

"Heh...Good, they deserved it." Saroya stands. "Hey Lowell, where's the flute at?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:34 pm

"Ah, it's right here in my pocket." He pulls it out and hands it to Saroya. "I wish we could destroy it, but then the world'd get ruined..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:40 pm

"We could hide it...or one of us could keep it." Saroya says looking over the special iteam.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm

"Hmm..." Lowell examines it. "If we hide it, we would need to put considerable work in to make sure no one finds it. Maybe bury it in the sand at the bottom of a lake." Lowell says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:43 pm

"No...To easy...Maybe we could hide it in another underwater cave, then seal the cave closed. Would that work?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:32 pm

"That would work. We'd need to make sure the cave is really collapsed though." Lowell says. He checks his watch. Quarter till six. "We'll need to hurry if we want to get it done today." he says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Saroya stands up. "Yeah, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:27 pm

"Right." Lowell replies. They run down to the beach, and try to find an underwater cave to put it in.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:48 pm

You soon find one. Both of you put the object into the cave. Saroya has one of her pokemon seal the cave tight and both of you get back onto the beach.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:51 am

"Do you think there are still many Rockets in the city?" Lowell asks. "I'm not sure they would've stayed long after their leader went down."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:20 am

"Knowing those cowards they high tailed it out of here after they heard I got out of that cell." Saroya responded. Rubbing her still sore head. "Now, where are Christine and DJ?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:53 pm

"We need to find them soon. It's already getting dark." Lowell says as he walks back towards the city. "I hope nothing bad happened to them..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:46 pm

Both of you soon find the both of them. Then setting the rest of the towns people free. Who thank you. Later on Saroya and the others leave. While you stay in the city for your gym badge
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:58 pm

After Saroya and the others leave, Lowell wanders around the town and checks to make sure everyone is freed. At around nine, he finally gets to a hotel. He releases his Pokemon in his room. "It's been a long day for me...And you guys just got to rest in your pokeballs!" Lowell eats a big meal, having not eaten since breakfast. At around ten-thirty he goes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:26 am

You wake up the next morning happy and refreshed.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:38 am

OOC: I'll continue this in a new thread, 'cause this one was for the Rockets attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3