Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Empty
PostSubject: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:37 pm

Lowell jumps off Pidgeot as it lands. His hand immediately goes to Wartortle's Pokeball, and he releases Wartortle immediately. "Be prepared for anything..." he says to his Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Saroya jumps from her pokemon. "Pideot return!" Saroya sets the pokeball back. "Now go Arcanine!" Saroya lets out the large Dog pokemon. DJ sighs. "Your really serious if he's out." DJ brings out his own pokemon, which happens to be a Houndoom. Christine brings out a Raichu. Saroya noddes at DJ. "He's here." Is all she says, motioning for you and the others to follow her.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:45 pm

Lowell follows a few meters behind, with Wartortle to his right.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Saroya stopps you. "DJ go that way, Christine that way." Saroya says pointing to diffrent directions. "Lowell stay with me." Saroya again starts walking this time with DJ and Christine gone. Arcannie's ears purk up and quickly saroya pushs you and her into a dark ally.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:51 pm

Lowell stays quiet, looking around. Wartortle stays in Lowell's shadow so he's not seen.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:54 pm

"Someone's coming." Is all Saroya says as footsteps come there way, along with the small click of a cain. "Saroya, come out where ever you are." When you get a good look you pale, it's the leader of team Rocket!
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Lowell fidgets with surprise, but tries not to make a sound. He'd seen the leader of Team Rocket in newspapers before, and he knew the infamous reputation.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:01 pm

Saroya sucks in a deep breath. "Lowell, at my count both of us run." She flicks a small rock down the ally, the man turns his back. "Now!" Saroya tosses a small smoke bomb and runns around a corner you following.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:03 pm

Lowell sprints down the alley, jumping over any obstacles. Wartortle follow right behind him, and uses Water Gun to make the ground slippery, hoping the leader would slip if he tried to give chase.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:09 pm

"God Damnit Saroya!" The man slid from the ally. Jumping over the streak of water. "Man, for someone so old you run fast!" Saroya yelled back. When turning a corner you grab saroya this time and hide behind a trash can. The Arcannie behind another.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:13 pm

Lowell keeps still, breathing quickly. Wartortle is curled up behind another trashcan, ready to attack if need be.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:15 pm

The man runs past you, not even looking back. Saroya sighs when he's gone. "That was close, nice job Lowell."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:17 pm

"Uh-huh." Lowell gets up once the man is far away. "Seems odd, a leader doing the work he'd normally have his cronies do." Lowell relaxes a bit. "Guess he's just hands-on. Anyway, where to next?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:18 pm

"Yeah abit too hands on..., we should go to the eastern part of town." Saroya whipes the dirt of her jacket. "Lets go!" She says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

Lowell follows Saroya to the eastern part of town, making sure to be quiet with his steps.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:32 pm

"Can't belive they did this." Saroya wispers. "And for there leader to be here." Saroya looked back at Lowell. "Looks like I was right." She sighed. "They're looking for the Azure Flute"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Lowell raises his eyebrow, perplexed. "I haven't heard of the Azure Flute before." he says. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:41 pm

"A special iteam, that can wake the god of all pokemon, that makes Ho-Oh look weak, Arceus." Saroya shivers at the name. "If team Rocket got there hands on him..." She doesn't finish the anwser.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:45 pm

"That does sound...really bad." Lowell says quietly. "Where is the Azure Flute located, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:49 pm

Saroya sighs. "Its in the ocean somewhere around here." Saroya grabbs your shouldar. "Not again!" She stands up. "Follow me!" Saroya grabs onto a latter leading to a roof and starts climbing."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:50 pm

Lowell returns Wartortle to his Pokeball so he doesn't have to climb. Lowell follows Saroya until they make it to the top of the ladder...
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Saroya stands at the edge of the roof. You stand beside her and gulp. Team Magma, Aqua and Galatic are all fighting at town square. Causing alot of havoc. "Oh God...They know..."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:01 pm

'This stinks. They all had to come ruin Vermillion City." Lowell says, pacing irritatedly. "Every one of these evil teams. Like they have nothing better to do..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:02 pm

Arcannie growls in agreement. "We can't do anything right now, we have to get that flute!" Saroya sighs. "We have to go through that."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:04 pm

"Great." Lowell says. He stops pacing for a moment. "How exactly are we going to get there? Walk, fly?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:09 pm

"Run." Is all Saroya says. "We have to. We can't fly, or Pidgeot would be shot, including us." Saroya grabbs your shouldar and jumps from the roof landing on your feet not hurt. "We have to run strait through that at a full sprint, no slowing down got it?" Saroya looks back at you to make sure you get the point, you nod. "I'll destract them while you go through."

"Go!" You begin your run forward when you hear Saroya's voice. "Hey idoits! Guess who's here? Your best friend Saroya! Now lets party!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Lowell takes a path behind a building, hoping they won't be able to see him. He dodges behind some trash cans, then finally makes it to the beach. He runs straight down, towards the water.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:14 pm

You continue your run. Hearing Loud yells behind you. You can tell there after Saroya. You jump over a small ledge. Then you regret it. A few feet ahead of you stands the team rocket leader who grinns at you. "What do we have here? A stray trainer, or a friend of Saroya?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Lowell stops and examines the situation quickly. "I'm trying to find one of my friends. I came to see if they were down here, but I guess not." He shrugs and walks backwards.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:21 pm

The man grins. "Oh really?" He walks forward while you walk backwards. "Your lieing. Tell me the truth, and I might not hurt you...much." He grins like a cat cornering a mouse.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:27 pm

"Fine. I'm just trying to find a way out of here. I have a Wartortle, so I figured he could get us out by water." Lowell says quietly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:29 pm

"Hmm, again you lie. I saw you with Saroya." he shakes his head. "Cut the lies. You know why everyone is here right?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:31 pm

"Saroya has a theory, but we're not 100% on if it is correct or not." Lowell says, trying to back up slowly.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:36 pm

"Sounds just like her." He smiles. "That girl has been a thorn in my side for years. Hard to believe a child only 8 could run circles around some of my men, but I'm not surprised. I should have sent my stronger members at her in the begginning. All well." He looks up at you his brown eyes. "What is the theroy?" he smaks his cain against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:51 pm

"You know what you came here for, so does it matter what Saroya's theory is?" Lowell says, slightly confused. He takes another small step back.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:54 pm

He smiles. "Want to see if she's right of course." He stepps forward again. You breath is caught in your through for some reasson. "Your name is Lowell right?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:54 pm

"Right." Lowell says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:56 pm

"Though so." The man stops walking. "I would like to know Saroya's theory now. It would be nice to hear."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:57 pm

"Is there a reason that I should tell it to you?" Lowell asks, with a slight tinge of agitation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:02 pm

"Because I'm much stronger then you, I'm not the leader of team rocket for the money aspect." He counters back with a darker tone. "Then again, why ask you that now... What to do with you, if Saroya's right you know why I'm here, and those OTHER teams, who are much weaker then mine." He walks forward. "I could keep you in one of our prison cells, or erase your memorie into another mindless grunt devoted to Team Rocket...." He grinns.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:05 pm

"Yeah, but I don't make a good grunt, even without memory." Lowell says. His back is now to the cliff. Thinking quickly, Lowell grabs a rock from the cliff's edge and throws it at the Rocket leader, at the same time kicking sand in his face. Lowell runs off in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:08 pm

The man grabs his face. "You brat!" He pulls out a small phone. "Hey we got a brat running down main street get him! No i don't care about Saroya right now, even if she gave some of our members thrid degree burns!"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:11 pm

Lowell crosses back into the city and dodges into a building. He climbs the stairs until he gets to the roof, then peeks slightly over the side.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:13 pm

"Lowell!" You turn around and see Saroya standing on the other edge grinning. "Saw what you did! That was genius!" She jumps down. "We better get moving he sent gaurds after us.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:19 pm

"Right. Where to? Back towards Cerulean or back to the ocean?" Lowell asks. He glances at his watch. "It's pushing four o'clock, too."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:22 pm

"The ocean. I saw a couple of ships out there carrying all the people here, we need to save them, LOOK OUT!" Saroya pushs you down as a loud gun shot is heard. "We hurry, they found us, and I'm guessing most of them are pretty pist at me for lighting them on fire...or you hitting there boss. Take your pick"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:27 pm

"OK. How should we get to the ocean from here?" Lowell asks, trying to estimate the distance to the water. "It'd be at least 50 meters, if not more."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:29 pm

"Good but we have to jump." Before you can ask what she ment she jumps from the building you behind. You land on her pidgeot, who takes to the sky quickly. While you grip for dear life, Saroya stands up on her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Lowell watches the city behind them as Pidgeot flies towards the ocean. A few Rockets can be seen in the streets, but they're pretty far away.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:08 pm

"Hmm, looks like we're getting away...never mind." You see a large Farrow fly up from the city and charge you at full speed. "Giovanni just won't quit will he?" Saroya says in a sad tone. Refering to the Rocket Leader flying right at the both of you. "Hey Giovanni! Long time no see!" Saroya taunts as he comes closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!   Rockets in Vermillion City OMG! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockets in Vermillion City OMG!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next