Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Empty
PostSubject: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:27 pm

From June 4 to June 21, I will be on a vacation in Hawaii and California. I will most likely not have internet access over that period.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Professor Munchlax wrote:
From June 4 to June 21, I will be on a vacation in Hawaii and California. I will most likely not have internet access over that period.

The time has come. I'll actually be gone the 4th through the 23rd. I'll be back then. Bye!
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:11 pm

The time has come. I'll actually be gone the 4th through the 23rd. I'll be back then. Bye!

Bit late showing up, but I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:02 am

Lazerus' thread about his absence reminded me to post in this again. Mine is a bit shorter, but August 5-10 I'm at my grandmother's in Kansas. Whether I have internet or not is not decided. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 pm

Lazerus' thread about his absence reminded me to post in this again. Mine is a bit shorter, but August 5-10 I'm at my grandmother's in Kansas. Whether I have internet or not is not decided. Probably not.

Today's the day. Or tomorrow, or today, or w/e. Anyway, be back in a few days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence   Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Munchlax's Upcoming Absence
Page 1 of 1