Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yurisnow
Team Silver Spark Leader
yurisnow

Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Empty
PostSubject: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:23 pm

Megan stretched as she woke up. She was ready. This was her start to her new adventure. Megan got dressed in her usually purple tee-shirt and black shorts. She ran down stairs to see her mom. "Hey mom."

"Mornin' Megan." Her mom kissed the top of her head and gave her a bowl of cereal. Dry, just how she liked it. Megan sat down at the table. "Dad asleep?"

"Yeah, he had a tough night at work apparently." Megan nodded as her mom talked. Her dad was working midnights now because of his new promotion. "Do you know what pokemon you are going to choose?"

Megan shook her head. "Nope but I know it's not going to be grass."

"Why not? My starter was a grass pokemon. In fact I still have Venusaur." It was true. Her mom had been a trainer and so had her dad. They still had all their pokemon. They had even offered Megan to take one of them but she wasn't going to do that. She wanted her own. Those were her parents.

Megan shrugged. "I just don't want one. I want either a fire or water. I'm not sure which."

"Megan!" Megan looked over to see her younger sister.

"Hey Ab, how are ya?" Megan hugged her sister. She and her sister were very close to each other. They loved to play with each other. Espically with the pokemon.

"Good. I don't want you to go Megan!" Abby had her arms crossed over her chest pouting.

"Why not?"

"Because I won't see you."

"I'll visit whenever I can. I'll call you don't worry about that. I'll even take pictures for you!" Megan watched as Abbi began to think.

"Alright, as long as I can talk to you." Megan laughed.

"You better get going, Professor Oak is expecting you." Her mom said.

"Right!" Megan ran upstairs and brushed her teeth. She grabbed her backpack that had random stuff in it. Like change of clothes, a sweatshirt, blanket, and other things. Megan went downstairs and passed her brother Nick in the hallway. They nodded to each other and Megan went downstairs were Nick stayed upstairs. They were close to each other but that nod meant more then just a nod to them. They knew what it meant.

Megan said her good byes and headed out. Megan walked down the long windy road and stopped in front of professor Oaks lab. Megan paused, took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello? I'm here to get my starter pokemon."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 pm

::Leaving your family behind you start the long walk to the lab where the great Professor Oak as you can closer you see the ascending stairs in which you have to climb minorly as you start climbing getting closer and closer to your goal of starting out with your very own pokemon and taking your own journey as well. It was a monumental stepping stone taking a moment to step back and take a breather for this was a huge step for you, but you got over it and gained back your courage as you opened the door to the Professers' lab.

You open yourself into a new world as you finally step inside seeing tables that where either empty or had some kind of material thal pertained to the professor's research as well as information on that said species. You take a gander at the pictures that hung from the walls some of past and or present trainers on their first, second, third, or even their fourth journey. some of landscapes with wild pokemon, and some of the professor as well you seem to get lost as you also look at the bookshelves that had many subjects on pokemon in general you keep on moving towards the rear of the building and you come across a man with brown hair and brown eyes it was one of the assistant of the professor "Well hello miss I believe the Professor is expecting you for he is in his office patiently awaiting you to arrive its just straight down that hall!" He said pointing down a narrow long hallway that went to the very rear of the lab itself for you would pass the fabled reinforced glass see through safe of which held either empty or full pokeballs of his and trainers around the regions.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
yurisnow
Team Silver Spark Leader
yurisnow

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Megan looked around at the pictures of everything. There were all types of pokemon around. Pokemon she had never seen, pokemon that were all to firimlar to her. Megan noticed pictures of past trainers. She saw one of her mom and her dad. They had all their pokemon with them. Megan smiled knowing that her journey was just about to start. Knowing that everyday she had looked forward to this journey was finally here. That she was ready to begin the next chapter of her life. Megan noticed an assistant of Professour Oaks.

Lazerus wrote:
[b] "Well hello miss I believe the Professor is expecting you for he is in his office patiently awaiting you to arrive its just straight down that hall!"b]

"Thank you Sir," Megan smiled and walked down the way he was pointing. Megan walked down the hallway and looked at the glass case with three pokeballs. Megan was wondering what kind of pokemon were in the balls. She imagined herself opening one of them. What kind of partner was she going to have in the future? Megan had her face plastered to the case when she heard someone say her name.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

::As you continued down the straight and narrow hallway looking at what was on the wall thinking of what would happen and what pokemon you would choose to be your long lost friend and would be able to become bonded to the hip with this pokemon as well. Seeing a farnished brown wooden door with a nifty and crafty door handle and onto the left of the door was a placard that reads "Professor James G. Oak" and below that it said "Head of research and Professor of Pokeology" which in lamans term was the study and research of pokemon. Will you turn the handle and step inward to finally meet the famous professor?::
Back to top Go down
yurisnow
Team Silver Spark Leader
yurisnow

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:50 am

Megan looked back up from the case and saw the door. It has a name on it. It was Professor Oak's name. Megan walked to the door and put her hand on the handle. She turned the handle and walked into the room. "Hello?" Megan called out. She looked around the room and noticed a case of pokeballs. There were several in there. Where those some she could choose from? Who knows. Maybe her future friend was right in there. Megan saw pictures on the wall of various things. Some of them where trainers. Some of them were pokemon. Some of them where of Professor Oak. Megan heard someone clear there throat and she spun around to face the professor.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:17 pm

::As you look at the seven pokeballs which resided on the machine which was lateral to the desk you turn around after hearing the sound of someone clearing their throat as a voice says, "Well hello miss!" as she turns around to see a man about mid-aged and had salt and pepper hair and blazing blue eyes and a peculiar positive and polite smile coered in a white polo shirt and a white lab coat over it he was sitting in a comfortable leather desk chair she apparently hadn't noticed him sitting there the whole time until he noticed her being in there and looking at the pokeballs which he had forgotten to put away back into the machine itself.

"So you are a new trainer wanting a starter and essentials for your journey is that right? As you know I am Professor Gary Oak and you are.." he left off for you to answer with your name so as to make each other known to each other as not to be strangers any longer. A healthy persian lay in a big fluffy bed in the corner even though it was a sign of those connected with Team Rocket he was not and never would be it was just that this pokemon needed some sleep and there was a viable space in his office and also it was his own Persian which he had caught as a meowth when he was doing his own journey around the regions.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...   Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Oak? I'm here for a pokemon...
Page 1 of 1