Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?

Go down 
+3
farage5
GoldenArceus
Zaneyx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaneyx
Team Silver Spark Leader

Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

I've been looking around the whole internet in search for the best pokemon rpg out there and theres nothing. By nothing i mean, theres not a single rpg thats fun yet doesnt require so much word counts. What I mean is like an rpg that gives you credit just for acting out the scenario and making the story exciting.

I want a simple role playing game. Not Tmrpg, or pokemon crater or anything like that. Just a simple rpg.

Also, some might say--why not make your own rpg? I would, but it would require so much work and so much effort in it that if it just went away, it would waste all the precious time I had in it.

But what if i did find an rpg that i was looking for? The complicated part is that the rpg would be dead or or too much mixed up information everywhere.

Sorry for demanding like this but I do not wanna waste my whole life searching.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Well there are a few out there, like Eternal Pokemon RPG, or Breaking Reality Both sites are great, though Eternal hasn't had that much action in awhile. Breaking Reailty was started up a few days ago, and only needs 60 words (not alot compaired to other sites) So Breaking Reality is very active, even though there aren't many members.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Zaneyx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm

How would I know if Breaking Reality would last long?
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm

don't know, but the admin is my sister, and she's pretty dedicated to stuff she starts.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
farage5
Team Silver Spark Leader
farage5

PostSubject: Crystal Dragonite   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
http://pkmncd.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Blacklotis
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm

http://pokemonroleplay2010.proboards.com/

I'm not trying to take anyone away from here because I personally enjoy this place. Here is a pokemon rpg im working on at a rapid pace actually. It is DnD based in the sence that im actually making a guide to what everything actually does. I don't know if any of you have played the actual pen and paper dungeons and dragons but this has a real feel like that to it. So far I have the guide to all the attributes and what they do and what not finished and working on a Pokedex and Attackdex as we speak. At some point I would like some people to act as DMs as sorts so that I wouldn't have too much to write but for now any members would be welcomed.

Even if you arn't up to join, lemme know what you think of the idea for it Smile
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:34 pm

i know good one. it's called arceus pokemon rpg. and theres this great thing-YOUR ALREADY ON IT!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Caleb

PostSubject: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Haha. Yes, Arceus RPG is a good one. However, I recently started one. Its a Forum/RPG, and here's the address: pokemon-unlimited.proboards.com

You don't have to play the RPG, you can just post stuff in the Forum categories. Please keep in mind that Im not trying to distract people from this site so they can play mine. I haven't played the Arceus RPG in some time, and Im not sure if they changed the way the RPG plays. But my RPG is a bit more complicated, keeping up with Experience Points, and uses battle calculators, etc.

You don't have to play the site all the time after you register. You can leave right after you register, if you don't like it. I won't be on 24/7 to reply to your posts, more like 5 hours a day, three to four days a week. Anyway, try it out. If you don't like it, thats fine.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon-unlimited.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?   Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know a good pokemon rpg?
Page 1 of 1