Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ready for training yet unprepaired

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkraigirl
Team Silver Spark Leader
Darkraigirl

Ready for training yet unprepaired Empty
PostSubject: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Raven walked into the clearing, giddy with excitment. She remembered having come here when she was little, on a camping trip or something. She had remembered seeing a Seviper and freaking out. She wondered if she'd see one again.

"Alright Grace!" She said, talking to the Pidgey that had moved down onto her outstreached arm sometime on the way here. "Let's train!"

The Pidgey chirped, flying down from her arm onto the grass below.

"Good, now use..." Raven trailed off, before she realized her delima. "...What moves do you know?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:16 pm

(OCC: She knows Tackle and Sand Attack XD)
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Darkraigirl
Team Silver Spark Leader
Darkraigirl

PostSubject: Re: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

((*Blinks* I know that, but Raven doesn't...
The truth is, I thought mods were supposed to come in and RP in this, control what your Pokemon does, or something? I guess not...))

The large Pidgey chirped, before flapping it's wings hard, and sand instantly went flying all around.

Raven watched as she did this. "Aw, so you know sand attack! That's good, do you know anything else?"

Grace nodded it's head, and took to the air. She had decided to show Raven her other attack... by ramming her to the ground. "Ouch! So, you know Tackle then..." after getting up and dusting herself off, she decided they were done for now. "Want to go catch us a friend?" She asked. Grace chirped in responce. "Alright! Let's go!"

((Wow, I got bored with this quickly... I want to go catch a Pokemon right now!))
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:18 pm

(( OOC: Sorry, I didn't understand what you meant by that ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 am

::The seviper watchingthis in distaste for it had thought that they where to battle it as he started to slither away from the duo making them miss their chance for he was just minding its own busines when they had crossed paths with it. If they where smart and wanted to capture it would start attacking it instead of showing of or at least around it.::

(Hey thought you could use someone with more experience Goldy, but its up to you?)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for training yet unprepaired   Ready for training yet unprepaired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready for training yet unprepaired
Page 1 of 1