Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:49 am

It was a nice summer's day. The wind sewed though an opened bedroom window though a brown headed girl's hair who was still sleeping in her bed. This was Kairi Hill beginning Pokemon Coordinator, who will also collect Badges just for fun not to be in the League.

But Kairi wasn't a Coordinator yet. She first had to go to the lab and get her starter and Trainer's license first. A Glameow was sleeping at the foot of Kairi's bed. Glameow got up yawned and scrted. She then decided it was about time for Kairi to be getting up. She walked over to Kairi's face and starting licking her.

"Ok, ok," Kairi giggled,"I'm up Glameow. I'm up." Glameow meowed and hopped onto the floor. Kairi got up and her and Glameow exitted the room and went into the kitchen. She fixed Glameow some cat food.(hehe, cat food, not Pokemon food.) Glameow started eating. She acted like she was staring or something.

Kairi fixed herself some breakfast and sit down at the table. Her mother was gone at work right now. She had already explained to Kairi last night that she had to go into work early the next day. So, that meant she wouldn't be able to see Kairi off. That was ok, though. After all Kairi wasn't a kid anymore. She was about to become a Pokemon Coordinator.

Kairi turned on the TV and watched the News while she ate. After she was done she cut off the TV and got ready to go, taking a shower getting dressed etc and packed everything she'd need on her journey in her bag.

Kairi then left, locking the door behind her. As she walked down to the lab, Kairi smelled the fresh air. It sure was a nice sunny day today. All the flowers were in full bloom. They looked so beautiful. Maybe she'd pick some on her way back. Anyway, Kairi walked up to the lab and knocked on the door. She then stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:07 am

I am still waiting to be modded here.
Back to top Go down
Leafeon.Misty.Soul
1 Kanto Badges
Leafeon.Misty.Soul

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:52 am

Dude no double posting ok cya peace! (not an admin) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:30 am

Still waiting to be modded. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *Is getting mad.*
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:31 pm

( OCC: If your going to talk out of character, please use brackets -_- And I'll mod this, even though its been like, forever since I've been on.)

Oak grunted, glancing up from his stack of paperwork at the sound of a knock. A slight frown on his face. "Another new trainer, eh?" He muttered, standing up from his desk, shifting his work to the side. The professor walked calmly out of his lab and to the front door, opening it to glance at the new trainer, inspecting her for a quick moment, yep it was a trainer. "Your here for a pokemon right? Come right in!" Oak smiled and steeped out of the way for the new trainer. Welcoming her inside his home.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:22 am

Kairi walked inside,'It's about time,' she thought,'I've been waiting an hour out there,' she was pretty hot by now as well and pulled out a bottled water and started drinking it. A Pokemon then came from around the corner, bumping into her leg,"Pachi!" It said falling back onto it's butt. Kairi looked down at the small pink surriel Pokemon,"Awww! Aren't you the cutest thing," she said sitting her water down and picking up the Shiny Pachirisu.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:47 am

Oak turned around to glance at Kiari, rubbing the back of his head. "You where? I'm very sorry, old age, really hard on the hearing" He chuckled, trying to cover up his embarasment. The professor blinked when one of the Pachirius had managd to get into his home. "Not again!" He sighed, smacking his forehead. "I swear there's five of those little guys that keep coming back to my house for food." He sighed, but felt a small light bulb flicker on in his head. "You know, I happen to have a empty pokeball on me if you want to catch it..." He trailed off, it was a double win, she gets a pokemon, and he didn't have to waste so much pokemon food.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am

"Sure," Kairi said taking the PokeBall. When the Shiny Pachirisu saw the PokeBall she shocked Kairi and jumped down to the ground,'But I don't have anything to fight it with. Oh well," Kairi decided as she just threw the PokeBall at the Pachirisu anyway, hoping to catch her and make her, her first Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:59 am

The pokeball twitched back and forth for a few moments, but clicked. You caught Pachirius! It's level 5 and knows Tackle, Spark, and Tail Whip! Oak smiles. "Well congrats on your new pokemon!" He handed you another five empty pokeballs along with a pokedex. "Have fun on your journey!"
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:07 pm

(I'll just be a trainer. There are no Contests in Kanto. Bulbapedia says it's supposed to just know Growl, Bide and Quick Attack at level 5. You gave me much better attacks. Thanks!)

"Thanks a lot!" Kairi said. Just then the PokeBall started emitting sparks,"What's going on here?" Kairi wondered. Pachirisu poped back out. It then shocked her in anger,"What's going on here? I thought I caught Pachirisu. Why did it pop back out on it's own for?" Kairi asked Professor Oak.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:10 pm

( OCC: We don't follow Bulpedia, if we think some moves fit, that pokemon gets those moves. Thats how it works here ^_^)

Oak laughed. "It doesn't like pokeballs, its rare, but some pokemon perfer to stay out of their ball" He rubbed the back of his head. "That little girl is a firey one! I'd be careful with a pokemon like that, she's not the most tamed yet"

Last edited by GoldenArceus on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm

(I thought I said it's a female.)

"Come on let's go Pachirisu," Kairi grinned. She just stood there,"I said let's go Pachirisu!" She picked up Pachirisu again. She shocked her again,"I hate to do this to you," Kairi said as she forced Pachirisu into her PokeBall. She appeared back out,"Quit it Pachirisu!" Kairi demanded. She got mad and grabbed Pachirisu by her tail and stuffed her into her bag, closing up Pachirisu inside it, who whinpered sadly,"There everything under control," Kairi grinned rubbing the back of her head. She then walked out of the lab with a very angry Pachirisu in her bag.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

( Sorry, Editted the post)

Oak laughs. "Now now, I'd treat that pokemon a little more..." He blinks when you shove her into a bag. "Alright then" He sighed. "Well I hope you enjoy your journey!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon   First Pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Pokemon
Page 1 of 1