Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Master ball get!

Go down 
+2
Lazerus
Wyld Pyro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Wyld Pyro walks into the store and picks out three masterballs.
he checks his money and finds he has enough!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm

::You see someone at the counter it was the clerk as he waved at you with a polite smile, "How may i help you today?" he asks you as you go about the store. What will you do will you go to the counter or kep on looking around the store?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:36 pm

"umm yea how much do the masterballs cost?" Wyld Pyro asked as he puts up three of them!
"I need to know if I have enough!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

::As the clerk smiles politely and hears about your inquiry about the Master Balls as he goes to look at the pc for you to find out how much they where. As he hums a song which you can hear sothing elevator sounding music coming out of the ceiling above. He looks and finally answers....Master Balls are $350 a piece!" He says with the smile still on his face as his eyes bore into your own...So what will you do will you buy one or will you inquire about something else?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am

OOC: how much money do I have?

IC

"I will take a look around to see if there is anything else I might want!"
Wyld Pyro said walking away from the counter!
"hmmm"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:55 pm

OOC: Well each trainer usually start with anywhere from 2-3000 and it depends how much you have used. I thinkyou are still at 3,00 though.
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:07 pm

after looking around Wyld Pyro decides to get the masterballs
he heads up to the counter and pulls out his money and checks out
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 pm

::The Clerk looks at you with a kind and polite smile as he bids you a hearty farewell waving. You walk to the door as it opens making a chiming sort of sound as you go on your way!::
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Kairi was shocked,"Master Balls! There selling Master Balls! Those things are very rare and can catch anything weaken or not even legendarys!" Thinks about the Shaymin she's always wanted. Kairi walks over,"How many Master Balls can I buy?" She asked, hearts in her eyes as she took out all her money.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 am

"Well with the amount of money you have, I'd say 5 would be good." The cherke states, flipping through one of the magazines.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:34 pm

Kairi paids for 5 Master Balls.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

The clerk handed the balls over "now remember, you can only use this on pokemon that match your pokemon's level, they can be at the most, five levels higher, any more and the ball won't even take in the pokemon." He lectured.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:42 pm

Kairi listened and nodded her head. She put the Master Balls in her pocket and ran off to find some legendary Pokemon to use them on.
Back to top Go down
pikachufun24
Team Silver Spark Leader
pikachufun24

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:14 pm

hey how much are the master balls
Back to top Go down

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 pm

how to buy?
alien
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm

huh? thats not even a sentance. and yournot accepted yet, so you can not post.
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:38 am

OOC: I see nothing wrong with catching a high level Pokemon. That just means that I'm a very talented trainer if I can catch a Pokemon that's way stronger then my highest level Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:33 pm

(OOC: I don't know who allowed master balls here, but as far as I'm concerned, I can't have new members running around with strong pokemon! Its not fair to any other members, and just because you have a master ball doesn't mean we'd let you get stronger pokemon anyway, Stronger pokemon come with trainers who have more badges!)
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:09 am

OOC: Just cause someone has more badges then someone else doesn't mean there the better trainer. Like on the show when Ash beat Gary in the Johto league Gary had 15 badges while Ash only had 8 but he beat him anyway.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:06 am

OCC: Uh sorry to say, but in this fourm, if you have more badges, your stronger. Just like in the games. This fourm very LOSELY follows the anime. I'm admin, my rules. -_- Now stop spamming)
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:30 pm

OOC: Ok, I was just making a harmless reply to something I didn't agree with. But if your going to bite my head off about it, I'll leave. I'm not staying on a forum that just wants to make me feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Master ball get! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master ball get!   Master ball get! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master ball get!
Page 1 of 1