Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Master's Grandfather

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

A Master's Grandfather Empty
PostSubject: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 pm

I walk into Professor Oak's Lab on request by Blue to go and register the Pokedex Blue gave me under my name now. Blue had sent an email to his grandfather (Professor Oak) that his apprentice was coming, but he didn't give any other details than that.

"Hello? Professor Oak-dono?" I look around the seemingly empty lab.

I have never met Blue's grandfather before, but I have heard a great deal about him from pokemon reports. Alchemi and I continue to look around as we slowly walk into the lab.

"Professor Oak-dono?" I say as I walk into the back room where there are pokeballs everywhere. "Wow..." My eyes widen as I look around at all the full pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 pm

::As you gaze upon the glass which incased the pokeballs it was double sided and would be preventive against minor bullet and or pokemon attacks mostly just a precaution against the pokemon organizations which want to end his assistance to many pokemon especially if the ones he was holding for other trainers where in there not knowing how advanced or evolved they where already in.

However that is when someone comes up behind you seeing that you where glancing upon the wide glass vault you had no knowledge of who it was for their footsteps where min'ute and silent. "I see you like the ohters have gazed upon the vault and by the looks of things you must be the one who I got an email about is it not?" It sounded like it was someone who had alot of knowledge kept in his brain paticularly things pertaining to pokemon. Will you turn around or will you automatically know that it is the great Professor Oak whom was addressing you or will you likely jump out of your skin for the surprise in which the great professor has done to you?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:16 pm

I gulp slowly and turns around and faces the man slowly. "Are you the Pokemon Professor Samuel Oak? The creator of the Pokedex?" It was clear who it was. The man almost seem to have an aura of knowledge. Just standing near the man was as if witnessing all the information of Pokemon. This is the man my grandmother speaks of. Her stories filled with hatred and disgust but with the utmost respect. I now knew why she respected this man, though I feel I may never know why she hated this man so...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 am

::The professor looked a litle more skeptical of the boy for Blue hadn't told him completely of what was going on for the young lad had what he needed seeing that he was equpped with a pokedex, pokeballs, and a pokemon. As his face seemed to show his suspicion on the matter still he thought he'd try one more time as he repeated the question, "So what is your name and Blue didn't state exactly why you coming to me would you like to tell me about it?" He said seeming calm about it and his voice showed not much change for he was inquisitive as most are about someone who they don't full know or understand?::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I bow respectfully, "My name is Nere. It's an honor to meet you Professor Oak-dono. My master, Blue, has sent me in order to have his Pokedex registered under my name. It is my goal to be the world's greatest gym leader and with help from my pokemon friends I know that we will succeed."

I rise pulling off my skull cap, my short platinum blond hair that drops down onto my neck, revealing I'm a girl, smiling more confidently as if just talking about pokemon has given me new found courage and my eyes start to burn red with determination.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:42 pm

::The professor not accustomed to this show of gratitude to him that is until he finds out that the lad is actually a lass! His eyes seem to go a little weird as if surprised "Well I see well not normally do people bow to me, but it isn't a totally bad thing o do either?" He said smiling with the surprise gone and now he knew ofthe truth. "Well now lets get down to the point here unless there is another little surprise you have for me?" He asked wondering if there where any other surprises for him even if he could take many for he wasn't young anymore, but yet not old and ancient yet either.

As he goes over to the machine in which he kept a few starters for many to pick from as he looked back after pushing the button in which to make the pokeballs come straight up and show suspended in mid air by nothing at all. "Now question is do you have a starter already or are you wanting to choose here and now?" Wondering if he was ready to choose or if he was just there to get the starter package?::
Back to top Go down
Nere
Team Silver Spark Leader
Nere

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:40 am

"Umm... Professor Oak-dono, I already have a Pokemon." I pull out Alchemi's pokeball and summons her out. "This is my Eevee, Alchemi. She's special." I smile warmly and Alchemi walks over and rubs up against Oak as if she already knows him. Since he was the first person to touch the egg when Red's Espeon laid the egg under his care.

I smile brightly. "She likes you!" I start to warm up to you since Alchemi seems so attached to you. Alchemi gently goes in and out between your legs and then prances back over to me. I pick her up and hold her tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

::Professor Oak was a little grateful that he had no need for this machine as he powered it down quickly sending them down the holes like magic. As he saw the little eevee wondering what made this one special fro mthe rest. Besides being born from a Espeon which where great creatures as it brushed him gently with its body. "Ah its a cute little eevee so you say that it came from an egg of an espeon huh that is pretty good so then if your not here to get your first you must be here for the items which I also remember about the pokedex are you sure you want to register that one or would you want to upgrade it to a National one?" He asked wondering deeply if the boy would like to be going around seeing different pokemon from different regions and not having to wonder about them so much.
::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Master's Grandfather   A Master's Grandfather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Master's Grandfather
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town :: Profesor Oaks Lab-
Jump to: