Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hmmm, leaving home?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bero
Team Silver Spark Leader
Bero

Hmmm, leaving home? Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm, leaving home?   Hmmm, leaving home? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Bero awoke to the sound of chirping Pidgey near his house, but felt something was weird. He rolled over, and hit his face on one of the legs of his bed frame. "Oh dear g- that huuuurt!" he yelled, before he sat up and his mom ran into the room. "What happened?! Is everything ok!?" Bero sighed, rubbing his face. "Yeah mom, everythings fine. I just hit my face on the bed frame." Bero's mom sighed in relief, and then suddenly popped her eyes open and gasped. "Bero, you have to go see Prof. Oak today! You have to get your first pokemon today." But when she finished her sentence, Bero was already gone and getting dressed.

Downstairs, Bero's mom was watching TV when suddenly Bero came running down the stairs. "Mom, I'm leaving now! See ya around!" "Oh, ok Bero! Good luck sweety! (:O)" Bero ran outside and began sprinting straight at Prof. Oak's lab, running straight into one of the walls... "Crap..." he said silently, falling to the ground in less than 2 seconds. He got up and, dizzily, wandered into Prof. Oak's lab's door.
Back to top Go down

Hmmm, leaving home?
Page 1 of 1