Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character Joining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character Joining Empty
PostSubject: New Character Joining   New Character Joining Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Name: Josiah
Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown
Home Town: Twin Leaf
Personality: out going, funny, likes to pull pranks, sneaky, caring, short tempored, riskful, and nosey
Clothes: blue jeans, white and blue shoes, blue and red pokeball t- shirt, and a damp forest green spring jacket

pokemon: Chimchar: level 78
moves flame wheel, flame thrower, iron tail, and fire blast
pokemon: Starapter: level 74
moves: brave bird, defog, fly, and close combat
pokemon: Prinplup: level 24
moves: bubble beam, rock throw, ???, ???

(I made you a new thread cause everyone needs their own threads in order to update them. Also you need to change the hometown make it to be one of the ones thatare already existing. Also you can't have pokemon at those levels they need to be low-leveled minimum of Lv. 5 and Maximum of Lv. 10 if you make those changes then I'll accept it!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

New Character Joining
Page 1 of 1