Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character Lana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

New Character Lana Empty
PostSubject: New Character Lana   New Character Lana Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:13 am

Name: Lana
Hometown: Blackthorn City

Lana's Appearance: Long, brown hair (in a purple ponytail), violet eyes, ice-blue T-shirt with dark-blue trim, olive-green sneakers with purple laces, purple jeans, and a purple and ice-blue satchel.

Bio:
Lana lived all her life in Blackthorn city. She had an understanding mom. Her dad was a Gym Leader in another Region. She loved to cook food. Her favorite dish is sushi and noodles.
One day she was getting her outfit on (outfit described above in Appearance section) and she heard a loud THUMP on a window. She ran to the porch and spotted a Pokemon. It had tan feathers on it's belly and dark-brown feathers on its wings. It was injured from hitting the window. lana took the Pokemon and nursed it back to health. This took one week. After that week passed Pidgey was flying around. It spotted an open window and flew outside. Lana got back to work doing what she normally does.
Then another week slipped by. Lana walked outside to find some flowers next to Blackthorn Lake. It was next to the Gym. Lana knelt down and picked a pale-pink flower. She heard a noise from a tree. Then she spotted a branch hanging over the roof of the gym. It was Pidgey, the same one who Lana nursed back to health. Pidgey swooped down and landed on Lana's shoulder. It then flew back into the tree and grabbed something that looked like a string. Pidgey fluttered onto Lana's hand. Then Pidgey let go of the string-like object. Lana caught it and then she examined it. It was a necklace with a soft, dark-brown feather on it. It was one of Pidgey's feathers. Pidgey stared at Lana. Lana looked back at Pidgey. Then Lana figured out that the look means that Pidgey will follow Lana where she goes. Lana let Pidgey come with her. She also gave a nickname, Skywing, to Pidgey.
Lana went inside her house and talked with her mom. She talked about the Pidgey and about the necklace. Lana's mom knew that it was time for her daughter to go on a Pokemon journey. Lana and her partner looked at each other. They both grinned and stared out the window. They couldn't wait for their adventures!

Pokemon Team:
Skywing the Pidgey (Male)
New Character Lana Dpiconani016
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, and Quick Attack
level 7
Flame the Magby (Male)
New Character Lana Dpiconani240
Moves: Flamethrower, Ember, Flash, and Smog
level 8
Aqua the Krabby (Female)
New Character Lana Dpiconani098
Level 13
Harden, Tackle, and Water Gun
Geodude (Male)
New Character Lana Dpiconani074
Level 5
Moves: Rock Throw, Defense Curl, and Tackle
Iron the Aron (Male)
New Character Lana Dpiconani304
Level 10
Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-slap, and Headbutt
Boulder the Onix
New Character Lana Dpiconani095
Level 15
Moves: Tackle, Bind, Rock Throw, Iron Tail

Last edited by eeveedark on Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character Lana   New Character Lana Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 11:54 am

Looks like you got my messge! Very Happy It looks great, but gotta wait for Arceus to accep it. I would accept t though it sounds great!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

New Character Lana Empty
PostSubject: Awsome   New Character Lana Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:11 pm

Thanks Lazerus. This RPG rocks!
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

New Character Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character Lana   New Character Lana Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:22 pm

Taken.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

New Character Lana Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character Lana   New Character Lana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character Lana
Page 1 of 1