Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amys first buy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:10 pm

Amy walked into the shop "Hello? I would like tm fire blast and tm shadow ball.please?"she asked at the empty shop.she looked at a magiziune about dog pokemon like poochyena,eletrike,and growlithe.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:33 am

::The clerk saw a young girl enter the shop and was asking for TMs, but the attacks she was talking about where in short supply. Fire Blast wasn't used much here and Shadow Ball is anothe rare one in this town. "Oh Hello! I see you are interested in a couple TMs huh? I'll see if we have some in the back we don't put much in the front." As he turned around and went into the back stock room where they kept what was rare and didn't want stolen by people like the Rockets and such.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:34 pm

Amy saw how jumpy the clerk was she let out Enternal Flame and told him the behavior and Enternal Flame looked around and saw a wanted sign he pointed at it and said"char?"as in maybe that Amy looked and read the sign it read

wanted Team Rocket members for stealing pokemon and items

"hmm..."Amy said and saw another sign next to it witch read

Join Team Silver in the fight against the goons!

"hmmm"Amy thought again"just maybe I will join one of them, but definetly not the Rockets."she said smileing to Enternal Flame and they laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:45 pm

::The clerk came back with only one TM and saw that she was looking at the sigs on the wall. "Ah! I see you've found he wanted sign there!" He said as he put the only TM which he had been able to find which she was looking for. He also saw her pokemon which was a Charmander. "Oh tha's a nice Charmaander although not as grand as the last one I had seen that was..." He tilts his head tothink "About a week ago, but yours looks pretty good as well! I did any find one of the TMs you where looking for found it in the way back its the Fire Blast, you'll have to go to Cerulean for the other I fear."::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 pm

"oh uh okay and umm thanks?"she said takeing the tm and leaving 1000 or 2000 pokedollors((was it 2000?))"bye!"she said.when she got out she took out the tm and gave it to enternal flame.enternal flame looked at it and took a bite out of it and it started to glow and then faded."did it work?"she asked him.enternal flame shrugged and tryed to use it and accidently let out a fire blast at the sky."i think it did no lets go to the fishing hole!"she then raced with enternal flame on her shoulder"ow!watch where you put your tail!"she shouted on the way"char char!" said enternal flame as if saying 'hey watch it i got fire blast now!'
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:15 pm

OOC: One TM would be only 1000 so...

IC:
::They walk down the street of Pewter City wondering what to do next they had gotten what they needed from the shop and wondered if she should get a room for to spend the night::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

amys first buy Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first buy   amys first buy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amys first buy
Page 1 of 1