Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amys first city CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

amys first city CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: amys first city CLOSED   amys first city CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 pm

amy arived at pewter after catching silver the poocheyna she looked around sight seeing the beutiful trees and buildings she let out her pokemon"well what do you guys want to do she sta down on a bench and thought of what they could do."we could go and train?"she suggested they shook their heads no"we could ummmm........."she snapped her finger and said"come on get back in your pokeballs i am going shopping!"they retruned and she ran to the shop.

ooc: i am just posting this to let people know i am in pewter and not make them think i just skipped to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

amys first city CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: amys first city CLOSED   amys first city CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:29 pm

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

amys first city CLOSED
Page 1 of 1