Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Johnny wants to join!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monday
Team Silver Spark Leader

Johnny wants to join!!! Empty
PostSubject: Johnny wants to join!!!   Johnny wants to join!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:26 pm

Name: Johnny

Description: Johnny stands at 5ft 7in and has short ruffled black hair with purple and orange streaks running down the left side. He has mismatched eyes, his left is dark blue with green running through and his right is light blue with hazel running through. He wears a red shirt and a black baggy hooded jumper with big black jeans and a black belt tight around his waist and red converses.

Hometown: Violet city but moved to Pallet town.

History: When Johnny was 5 he was given a pokemon egg and he looked after it untill it hatched on his tenth birthday. He was delighted to find it was a shiny Charmander, he trained it and battled it and soon he was the best trainer in town. When he was 14 Johnny went out looking for a Vukpix and a Growlith but even after months of searching he didnt find a single one. On that years christmas his parents gave him 2 pokeballs which contained a Vulpix and a Growlith. On his 15 birthday Johnny went to battle the gym in town but he was challenged by a trainer. All of her pokemon where water types and Johnnys Vulpix and Growlith didnt stand a chance. When Charmander came out it beat the girls first 2 pokemon but got beaten up against the last but managed to evolve before getting beaten. Johnny lost his confidence and didnt battle the gym and now, at 16, he is living in an appartment in Pallet town hoping to soon become a pokemon champion.

Personality: Johnny is shy and quiet but in battle he is persistant, head-strong and a bad loser. If you get him to open up you can find that he is also quite bubbly.

Pokemon: Charmeleon (Shiny), Vulpix and Growlith.
Back to top Go down

Johnny wants to join!!!
Page 1 of 1