Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Saffron Con!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Champion Maxie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Champion Maxie

The Saffron Con! Empty
PostSubject: The Saffron Con!   The Saffron Con! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:33 pm

I was rushing from the Pokemon Center excited for what today had to offer early in the morning. This day was the day that I was to get the new Poketech watch that Silph Co. HQ was giving out that they got from the Poketech company in the Sinnoh Region. I heard that this watch was able to do lots of apps. I stopped for a minute in front of the place known as Silph Co. Headquarters and heard a sound coming from my pocket. I opened to see that my Pokegear was ringing from what seemed to be Misty calling me. Why is Misty calling me early in the morning when she is known to sleep until 12am! I answered the phone and she was saying that she wanted me to go to Silph Co. in Saffron City because she wanted a Poketech but since she was in Cerulean which is in the city north from Saffron. She told me that she would send me a picture on my Pokegear in which I downloaded a while back. The clock reached 9am and the Silph Co. opened. I enter this historic building of inventions and I see something quite unusual. A man dressed in black and white with tortoise hair was standing with a Poke ball in his hand. There was a man in the corner tied up and all of a sudden, the elevator at the end of the room plops open. A woman with red hair and wearing the same outfit as the other man in the room looked at me with a tiring look.

Woman: My name is Mars and I am a commander of Team Galactic! Why are you in Silph Co. Headquarters!?
Maxie: I am here just for the Poketech watch that has came from the Sinnoh Region today.
Mars: He He He, You really care for those things?
Maxie: Yes and let the tied up man go!
Narrator: Mars throws a package to Maxie and I open it to find two Poketech watches. One is red and one is blue.
Maxie: Now, let that man go before I have to battle you!
Mars: Team Galactic is here for a reason and we don't leave so easily. You have to take that up with our boss!
Narrator: Mars looks at me once more time and then sighs to herself and laughs. She takes out a Poke ball and throws it beside the statue revealing a Purugly. Maxie throws a Poke ball on the ground and reveals a meganium.
Maxie: Meganium! Use Petal Dance!
Mars: Purugly, use shadow ball!
Narrator: The shadow ball and the petal dance combine and explode all over the place.
Mars: Return Purugly, lets head out! This man is going to give us trouble and besides the boss won't mind because all he sent us here was just for this moon stone.
Narrator: Mars and the grunts run out after sending a smoke ball out. Maxie runs over to the tied up man and unties him. The man takes off the tape on his mouth and bows to Maxie.
Man: I am the Silph Co. President. I would like to thank you for dealing with Team Galactic. As for doing the good deed, you may keep the Poketech that the commander of Team Galactic tossed you.
Maxie: Thank you sir, let me help you clean up the place.
President: Also, I heard something interesting about Team Galactic. I heard they are trying to find energy sources throughout the Kanto, Sinnoh, and Johto Regions.
Maxie: So they aren't going to Isshu or Hoenn?
President: Correct, that is strange but knowing that Isshu is far away, they wouldn't go there and why would they not go to Hoenn?
Maxie: I don't know but that Team Galactic is trouble.
President: Young man, what is your name?
Maxie: Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Maxie and I am the champion of the Hoenn Region.
President: Nice to meet you and I'll just get to my office because the pedals look good on the ground.

Back to top Go down

The Saffron Con!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Saffron City :: Silph Co. HQ-
Jump to: