Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Trainer(Nickfrik)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickfrik
Team Silver Spark Leader

New Trainer(Nickfrik) Empty
PostSubject: New Trainer(Nickfrik)   New Trainer(Nickfrik) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 am

Please Let Me Join.This Game Is Fun Becasue My Friend REcommend it. I Do not know what is his name but i wish you let me play or join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JwBread
Team Silver Spark Leader
JwBread

New Trainer(Nickfrik) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer(Nickfrik)   New Trainer(Nickfrik) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 9:52 am

If you copy and paste this, and fill it out (Try to be descriptive and not put 1 line answers), and then one of the Moderators of the Forum will see it, and then they will tell you if its good enough for you to start roleplaying.

Name: Name of your character. (as normal as possible)

Description: Try your best to describe your character as best as you can don't forget to put the basics like:
How tall, What does he/she wear, Accesorites, Hair, Eyes, just try to describe him/her as best as you can don't leave anything out the more description the better!

Hometown: Where your character came from. (Pallet Town or any other on the forum, if you want to make it from another town make it so they moved to pallet.)

History: *Optional* (If you want your character to have a starter or from another town talk about how they came to pallet or their life before hand. Although at sometimes it is important to have a history, but it is up to you if you wish to devulge your past in the profile or to let other people find out on their own?)

Personality: (Brief, but not a one-liner try to explain how yourcharacter would react to others and what he/she would act like in the world what their well as it says personaility is like?)

Pokemon Team: (If you wish for a starter pokemon go ahead,BUT has to be below lv. 5 other than that Admin!)
Back to top Go down

New Trainer(Nickfrik)
Page 1 of 1