Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The generation cotinues!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sawyer
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sawyer

The generation cotinues! Empty
PostSubject: The generation cotinues!   The generation cotinues! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:44 pm

Please tell me if I'm forgetting anything.

Name: Sawyer

Goal in life: To become the worlds greatest Pokemon battle referee

Description: Sawyer has blond hair that go to her shoulders, grey eyes, and tan skin. She always remembers to wear a; referee shirt, white pants, a pair of white sneakers, a pair of prescription glasses. She never leaves home without her book on being a referee in hand.

Hometown: She was born and raised in a town call Pumile, in the region of Homea. But now her hometown is Cherrygrove City.

History: She was born and raised in a Faraway region. After much discussion with her parents they let her chose one carer path, but only if she would overcome her fear of Pokemon and go on a journey with one. After she moved to Cerrygrove City she decided that she was finally ready to leave home and start her journy.

Personalety: Her strict but confident personallety allows her to see even the slightest change in allmost any situation, and classify the situation in just a few seconds. She uses to her personalety to help her make educated calls while refereing a match of any kind.

Last edited by Sawyer on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:26 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the region that she lived in from Kanto to Johto:geek: !)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The generation cotinues! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The generation cotinues!   The generation cotinues! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 11:35 am

It looks good enough, but your description of your character needs to be in full sentences using descriptive words so as if someone can see your character without a picture or reference as it were. Also your personality needs to be a bit more explainatory and more descriptive once again. Not discourgage you, but anything can go here so take your time and don't rush yourself let your character come to life within you become your own character which might help you to describe and get more put into this wonderful application which is already here. So do those edits and I'll look at it once again!
Thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely ON the positive energy within your very self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

The generation cotinues!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: