Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TM32: Double Team!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RoyalBlue
Team Silver Spark Leader
RoyalBlue

TM32: Double Team! Empty
PostSubject: TM32: Double Team!   TM32: Double Team! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:30 am

Thadius sauntered into the Poke'Mart, drumming his fingers on his shoulder. He had come for a TM, but decided to spend a little time looking around. He then reached for his Riolu's pokeball and sent him out.
"Are you sure you want this?" he asked him. Riolu just nodded curt and stood with his arms crossed. Thadius grinned as he picked him up and placed him on his shoulder, heading toward the counter.
"Hello, I would like to buy Double Team for my buddy here. How much would that be?"
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: TM32: Double Team!   TM32: Double Team! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:28 pm

OOC:

Hello, I'm ButterflySpirit and I'll manage this for you.

IC:

"Double Team, huh?" the store clerk said, "That will be 2,000,"
Back to top Go down
RoyalBlue
Team Silver Spark Leader
RoyalBlue

PostSubject: Re: TM32: Double Team!   TM32: Double Team! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 pm

((I start with 3,000 right?))

"Excellent!" He said, pulling out the money over enthusiastically. He hadn't given into much thought as to how much TMs and items would cost, but he figured it didn't really matter in the end. Thadius grabbed the TM and turned to his Riolu, who showed no interest in the money that was exchanged. "Alright, I got it. We shall begin training soon." With a flip, Riolu somersaulted up on to Thadius's shoulder. He rolled his eyes and turned back towards the clerk. "Thanks for Double Team, my Riolu and I thank you." He then turned and walked out of the Poke'Mart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TM32: Double Team!   TM32: Double Team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TM32: Double Team!
Page 1 of 1