Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ButterflySpirit's Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

ButterflySpirit's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: ButterflySpirit's Staff Application   ButterflySpirit's Staff Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:32 am

NAME: ButterflySpirit

POSITION: I would like to apply for the Gmod position

TIMECLOCK: I'm usually on all day, but for me school is starting soon so I will be off and on depending on how long school is and the amount of homework.

TIME CLOCKED: Iv'e been on for three months, almost four.

REASONS: I would like to help to get people back on the site. With another Gmod on the site there will be more activity and more people may come to the site.

STAFF EXPERIENCE: I have been a moderator on a RPG site for awhile and they know that I do a great job. I'm the kind of person who makes sure I am grammatically correct and I spell things right before posting.

RP EXPERIENCE: Iv'e been role playing for about 7 years now.

OTHER: I want to allow more people to experience and explore their own RPing
skills. I also write little kid stories and read them. I love to make silly voices for my characters too. I just have a passion for writing.

RP AUDITION: I have a piece here that I have written that is currently on this site and it shows my skills as a writer.

My Audition:

Dominic and Cerberus were camping outside of town. One morning Cerberus came into the tent with something in his mouth. It was a wet and mushy magazine!
"Did you steal this?" Dominic asked.
Cerberus closed his eyes and took a look back at what he just did...This incident only happened three hours ago...

Flashback:

Cerberus woke up and walked out of the tent. He decided to let his pal, Dominic sleep. Cerberus ran through the woods. Eventually he made it to a small town. The dog like Pokémon wanted to find some food for Dominic and himself so Cerberus walked into some small shops. Cerberus didn't like any of the items on the shelves so he continued to walk the streets. Luckily no one was awake and the streets were empty.

After two hours went by Cerberus decided to go back into the woods and sneak into the tent before Dominic woke up. Cerberus made 180 degree turn and started to walk back, but something caught his eye! It was a magazine lying on the front porch of someone's house. Cerberus sniffed it and then looked at the words on the sheets of paper. He picked it up in it's mouth and started to walk back to the campsite. He remembered that his partner loves to read and Cerberus thought that this magazine might make Dominic happy. When Cerberus made it back to the tent he sneaked in and snuggled next to his pal who was still snoring away.

End of Flashback

"Hey Cerberus? Hello?" Dominic said for the dog-like Pokémon was daydreaming.
"Arooo..." Cerberus said as he looked at Dominic with a a face that said "Did I do a good job?"
"So you didn't steal this magazine?" Dominic asked.
"Aroo," Cerberus said as he shook his head side to side.
"I bet you don't know what stealing is, huh?"
"Aroo," Cerberus said again with his head shaking back and forth.
"Well since I have this now I guess I'll read it," Dominic said as he opened the magazine up.

Dominic read all the words from cover to cover. He set the magazine down and started to pack up his gear. Cerberus sniffed the magazine and opened it up. On on the page was an ad.

"What's this?" Dominic asked as he looked at the ad, "I must of skipped over this page."

Dominic read the ad and it went something like this:

"Join Team Silver Spark today. We are an organization that helps Pokémon in need. Fight for what's right!"

"Well let's see what this whole Team Silver Spark is all about," Dominic said as he tucked away the magazine.

After everything was packed Dominic and Cerberus searched for the Team Silver Spark HQ building. It took them several hours to find it. It was beautiful. The building was well kept and the lawn was mowed to perfection. Dominic and Cerberus looked at each other and then they walked up to the front door of the building. Dominic reached out his hand and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down

ButterflySpirit's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1