Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 pm

Character Application

Name: Karrmy Jones

Description: Karrmy has long silky black hair with green highlights in it and she has green eyes. She is about 4" 8. Karrmy almost never smiles, because she likes to be treated seriously. She wears green clothes, along with a green fuzzy jacket, of course. Green is her trademark.

Hometown: Pallet Town, of the Kanto Region

History: Karrmy lives with her older brother named Patrick, who is seventeen years old. She lives with her brother because when she was three years old, their parents died in a Ponyta accident. Patrick used to be a Pokemon trainer, until their parents died, so he had to come home and take care of Karrmy. She hopes to be an Elite Four member someday.

Personality: Karrmy is very serious and nice to Pokemon. She is friends with Nurse Joy, Professor Oak, and Officer Jenny.

Pokemon Team: Squirtle (lvl 5 Male).

Last edited by Karrmy on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:09 pm

if i was a mod i would accept.

this is the best joining application ever! Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_rendeer
Back to top Go down
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 am

thanks rendeer
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:57 am

karrmy this is good but it needs just a little more detail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm

I agree also welcome newmember I am glad you have joined this site I am Lazerus the longest living member on this site and co-owner of it. Also could you do me a favor and add a little more detail to your application also you will need to decide which pokemon you will start off with either Vulpix or Squirtle!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Karrmy Jones   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Character Application

Description: Karrmy has long silky black hair with green highlights in it and she has green eyes. She is about 4" 8. Karrmy almost never smiles, because she likes to be treated seriously.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Karrmy lives with her older brother named Patrick, who is seventeen years old in a nice cottage. She lives with her brother because when she was three years old, their parents died in a Ponyta accident. Her best friend is Jen, who is also ten years old.

Patrick used to be a Pokemon trainer, until their parents died, so he had to come home and take care of Karrmy. She hopes to be an Elite Four member someday.

Personality: Karrmy is very serious and nice to Pokemon. She is friends with Nurse Joy, Professor Oak, and Officer Jenny. Her favorite colors are Green and Pink. Professor Oak gave her a Squirtle for her tenth birthday to be her starter Pokemon, so Karrmy is excited to start her adventure.

Pokemon Team: Vulpix (level 5, female), and Squirtle (also level 5, male).

(Note: I think this is more detailed, don't you think, Lazerus? Question )
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:22 pm

I'm not lazerus but you can't have a pokemon unless you make how you met it in your history!
Back to top Go down
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Karrmy Jones   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am

Character Application

Description: Karrmy has long silky black hair with green highlights in it and she has green eyes. She is about 4" 8. Karrmy almost never smiles, because she likes to be treated seriously.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Karrmy lives with her older brother named Patrick, who is seventeen years old in a nice cottage. She lives with her brother because when she was three years old, their parents died in a Ponyta accident. Her best friend is Jen, who is also ten years old.

Patrick used to be a Pokemon trainer, until their parents died, so he had to come home and take care of Karrmy. She hopes to be an Elite Four member someday.

Personality: Karrmy is very serious and nice to Pokemon. She is friends with Nurse Joy, Professor Oak, and Officer Jenny. Her favorite colors are Green and Pink. Professor Oak gave her a Vulpix for her tenth birthday to be her starter Pokemon, so Karrmy is excited to start her adventure.

Pokemon Team: Vulpix (level 5, female).
Back to top Go down
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Character Application   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:09 am

Hello?? I re-edited my character thingy. And now nobody is responding. Please accept my character. Karrmy is done now.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:24 pm

I"m sorry for the lateness, but you also need to a bit patient for some of the staff could be busy with other sites or real life stuffality it looks good enough. I have read your revamp and I can see her face, and how tall she is, but not of what she wears is she one to dress like a boy being comfortable isolely n jeans and a shirt or is she the girly-girl wearing dressing and skirts and what not? Also with the personality is good enough the history is alright. Just redo the description and include EVERYTHING about her physical appearance! Also the only thing that you need to do is press the "edit" button you don't have to do another post with the entire thing, just go to the top and edit that one single post!
Thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely ON the positive energy within your own self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Karrmy
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 am

Please ignore the other character application. Just look at the VERY FIRST one, please. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.   Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Role Play: My new character is named Karrmy Jones.
Page 1 of 1