Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mikatsu Akusatsa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Mikatsu Akusatsa Empty
PostSubject: Mikatsu Akusatsa   Mikatsu Akusatsa Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:10 pm

Character Application

Name: Mikatsu Akusatsa (I wanted it to be Japanese as I like Japanese names but if you'rwe not prepared to accept this then Mikey Allen)

Description: Around 6'2" and 197Ib. He has wide, muscular arms but still retains a certain slimness. He wears black biker boots with Jeans of the same colour, and a white studded belt. He has a Dark grey striped shirt with a deep black trenchcoat reaching his ankles. He has messy brown hair reaching all the way down his face, and ce has deep, Emerald green eyes and large, pentagonal eyes(Think Pharoah Atem from Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged) and a jagged chin.

Hometown: Mikatsu is originally from the Orre region, one of the few that lived there with his family. He hates his older sister because she is constantly torturing him and couldn't care less, so naturally he loved when they moved, as they left her in Orre.

History: As a christening present, he was given a Charmander by his Godparents, which has since evlved into a Charmeleon which has an everstone around it's neck, and walks with Mikatsu wherever he goes. When he moved to Pallet, he took an instant liking to the professor and helped out around the lab when he could. When Gary returned and informed Mikatsu of the PkMn league he was determined to compete in it. Professor Oak gave him a Riolu as the Riolu was caught by Mikatsu during research, so it was rightfully his.

Personality: He is very caring, but gets angry easily. His hot temper sometimes hinders him but he has excellent skill,and manages to overcome tough obstacles with his fiery soul. He has a strong liking for friends, and dislikes anyone who bullies other people and will immediately punch someone who tries it. He likes to think things throug in a battle, rather than just rushing in. He is very smart and cares for pokemon to the point of beating somebody to a bloody pulp.

Pokemon Team: Charmeleon(Are we allowed more than four moves?)
Ember
Slash
Iron tail
Flame Wheel(Via TM)

Riolu
Quick Attack
Brace
Force Palm
Seismic toss (This guy knows how to get TMs)

Back to top Go down

Mikatsu Akusatsa Empty
PostSubject: hey   Mikatsu Akusatsa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:34 am

hey cool my name is Onandi and i'm from Infernape forums.com ,here is a nice place 2 but it need people on the chatbox
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

Mikatsu Akusatsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikatsu Akusatsa   Mikatsu Akusatsa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

yes, we do need more people in the chat box. however, unlike on your site, stuff goes on in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Mikatsu Akusatsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikatsu Akusatsa   Mikatsu Akusatsa Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 pm

I saw and weighed your application and I am glad to say that it was a good application although you will need to either give more explanation or pick which pokemon you will want to begin with!
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Mikatsu Akusatsa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikatsu Akusatsa   Mikatsu Akusatsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikatsu Akusatsa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-