Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zia Kurlela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zia Kurlela Empty
PostSubject: Zia Kurlela   Zia Kurlela Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Name: Zia Kurlela.

Description:Silver hair with a brief Light purple Scarf Who favorites Steel types.

Hometown: Pallet town.

History: Came to Iron island often and had a brief history learning at Jubilife School/Academy.

Personality: Is very friendly to people who like Steel types and shows respect to Types Weak to Steel types.

Pokemon Team: umm i dont realy understand this part so ?????maybe a Magnemite if it is available if not a Piplup
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Zia Kurlela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia Kurlela   Zia Kurlela Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:39 pm

I'm no admin or anything, but this needs some more work before it can be accepted. Make it longer please!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Zia Kurlela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia Kurlela   Zia Kurlela Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry for the hangup was on temproary vacation and i'm back now and yes Violet you are right this application needs to be a whole lot more longer if you read the template of the application and such you will find out what mistakes you need to correct!
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Zia Kurlela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zia Kurlela   Zia Kurlela Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zia Kurlela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-