Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do I post it here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Do I post it here? Empty
PostSubject: Do I post it here?   Do I post it here? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Code:
NAME: Violet_rose_fox
POSITION: Global mod or junior admin please.
TIMECLOCK: 10: AM EST until 10 PM EST
TIME CLOCKED: I have been here for two years. It doesn't seem like it, but but i have been looking at this site an reaing for two years. I finally sucked it up and joined.
REASONS: I'm a mod on many other sites. I love roleplaying and do it almost all day when I'm not doing homework or something! I sent a welcome message to new members when I find out they are here. LOTS OF WORK AND MESSAGES NOW!
STAFF EXPERIENCE: I was a mod/admin/global mod im pokemon mystic world. (YES THAT SITE please don't talk about it....) Suicune's island, warriors, I can't even name them all! I would love to help out!
RP EXPERIENCE: I have ropleplayed since i was five. I take part in any roleplaying camp i can, real life or online.
OTHER: No comment.
RP AUDITION: I am applying for G mod or junior admin. I love this site and have been busy this past month so I couldn't come on a lot which made me feel horrid. I have read this forum since 2007. (or was it 2008?) Bad memmory! =) I try to be as detailed as possible and it drives me up the wall when people use Text talk. Even if they use it I don't say anything. This is hard.Well umm.... eh...

I was inactive, but promise to be active from now on!
Back to top Go down

Do I post it here?
Page 1 of 1