Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wassup.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roku
Team Silver Spark Leader
Roku

Wassup. Empty
PostSubject: Wassup.   Wassup. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 am

Sooooo...

I've been gone for a little while, asked to return. Just wanna know if anyone gives a shit if I return. I saw a thread about people switching forums and what is with that? A new site or something?

Anyways, If I return I'll be using an older character out of my three. [Ya I know, tried three different characters.] Anyways, the other two's stuff would be void and what not, but the appearance, name and everything of my newest character would be changed to the character I'd be using, so yeah.

If it's okay with Lazerus anyone care if I come back? ._.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Wassup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup.   Wassup. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Well to be honest there is a thread it is a new Activity Check in which anyone who is going to be staying should reply to. It covers the rest of the month of July and Augest there will be monthly activity checks so we know who will be permanent and who won't! And so yes there are some who would definitely care ifyou came back and also watch the language I know some of the member are older, but the main focused members joining are within the ages of twelve and sixteen I believe and when Arceus made this site I believe she meant it to be a G or PG rated site so be careful!
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Roku
Team Silver Spark Leader
Roku

Wassup. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wassup.   Wassup. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Meh, I guess I'll return then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content