Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Home?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:43 am

Jay walked in, Beldum aside. Right at the door of Professor Oaks Lab, I notice through the glass doors that nobody is there, and one pokeball is missing. Not knowing what to do, I look for Professor Oak Inside to see that again, nobody's there. Looking around everywhere, I see that no one is around. I still had a feeling that someone was watching me. I look all over the place, under chairs and tables, outside even. I figured i should just stay put in his lab. That's when i heard the brush of a footstep on the floor. I look back and nobody was there. "Here we go" I Thought " Beldum, get ready" I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 pm

(Pardon for the lateness of the respons!)

::As you hear the brush of a footstep a hand goes towards the light switch as it is pressed upward and after a few seconds almost half a minute the lights all blared on at the same time. As it seemed that sunlight was now pouring into the room the footsteps became louder and louder as the light from the outside seemed to pour even more as the sound of shades seem to be pulled open and systems where being turned on that was when this said being finally saw and was a bit startled, "Sorry I thought no one was in here yet, apparently someone forgot to lock the doors last night!" As your eyes get used to the sudden illumiation surprising them and making them adjust to the light.

Finally as you get your sight back and your eyes had time to adjust to the lighting there was a beautiful young lady standing in front of you with brunnette hair and two different colored eyes one that was a hazl color and the other which was a deep blue. Here features where beautiful and had a great figure on her. She was dressed with blouse of white with a white labcoat or something close to it with a nametag on her left breast pocket and had a mid-length blue skirt on with brown flat shoes with a little bit more height on the heel area as well she had light makeup on her face and a perfect smile of white brilliant teeth with a skinny, but firm hand outstretched to you for you to shake. "By the way my name is Estelle and your would be?"::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

(It's all good)

"My name is Jay Hawk, and this is my Beldum." I say as I shake the offered hand. "I was worried that you might not come . The National Dex' is a need for a trainer, is it not? Pokeballs would be a plenty helpful too, Professor Estelle." I talked politely. "Are you aware of the things stolen?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

::As he grasped her hand and shook it she heard what could've been mistaken as she smiled more brightly and said with a light voice with humor in it for a second as it stopped "Actually I'm just the Professor's many assistants!" She said as their hands parted as air started to pick up from the air conditioning machines around theroom blazing a small yet quick burst of cold air and the lights above made a quiet hum from them and the fans of the computers and other machines hummed quietly as well. "Although I think the Professor will be here any second if you would like to take a seat?" She replied once again.

Not to far away from this place Professor Oak was in the rear of the building for he had came in extra early and was doing rounds with a clipboard and pen in hand. As he went around making notations on the piece of paper that had notes of all the pokemon that roamed on this large estate which was not only a portion of his home, but also his laboratory for he lived and worked here sometimes none stop. Going past all the pokemon as they stared to awake from a good night's slumber they started to get a little active with their surroundings with fresh meals in their areas.::
Back to top Go down
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 am

"It's okay, I'll stand" I said. I walked around the place, cleaning up a bit too. When i went to throw something in the trash, I accidentally tipped the can over. I cleaned everything up and then Beldum noticed something. He was staring at the wall. I looked, and there appeared to be a big hole, no bigger than to fit a Pichu in. There were a lot of burn marks by the edges. "Estelle, have you noticed this?" I asked I clean everything up, and move the can back.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:15 pm

::She came over to where the boy was talking about as she saw the hole as well she was a bit confused for it wasn't there the other day. Maybe hopefully a pokemon was trying to escape the building which they where trying to heal or do some research on. "Hmmm...I'm not quite sure it wasn't there the other day and it could of been a pokemon trying to get back out into the outside?" She guessed at for it did look like it was small enough to be one of the small pokemon which they had just obtained not to long ago.

The two of you keep on getting the place ready for business that was when you and Estelle heard a rear door open and close behind itself as footsteps could be heard resounding off the walls. It was a certain gate and step it had to be the professor back from his rounds as another door was opened and closed as she said, "It looks like he's back and in his office you can ask him about the hole, but he may or may not know why its straight down that hallway!" as she pointed to the straight and narrow looking hallway which at that moment was off to the left and it went straight for awhile andthen seperated one going to the rear doorway which read "Working personnel only!" and down the other hallway which was the one that went straight the entire way led to Professor Oak's Office.::
Back to top Go down
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:14 am

Jay walks towards the door as he says bye to Estelle. He knocks, no answer, he knocks again, no answer, this time he slammed the door, no answer. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. He looked through the key hole and he saw nobody. More footsteps filled the air. I look back and there was a black figure, not big, but small. It scurried away. "Today was the bad day to come" I thought
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:12 pm

::You continue to look at the door and knock at it by the time that you start slamming the doorwith your fist and still getting no answer and was thinking to yourself you hear someone clear their throat behind you in the cough it sounded male as you wonder who was behind you even though it was logical that it was the Professor since he wasn't in his office quite yet. "If you've had enough fun abusing my door if ou would kindly step aside I could unlock it for you and we can continue from there!" he said to the new trainer who was at his door.::
Back to top Go down
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:12 am

I startle as professer is behind me. "Sorry about that, didnt see you back there" i say as i scratch my head. As professer oppens the door we walk in and i take a seat. "Are you aware of the things stolen and the hole by the trash can?" i ask right before Oak can sit down. There was a very long pause.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:47 pm

::As both of you enter the room it seems like nothing had been stolen, but there was some evidence of someone being there as Sam listens to the boy with great interest he had and was aware of what was going on there. "I believe Team Rocket is trying to attempt to take my files, but they haven't been succesful as of yet I've made that happen. So yes I am well aware of what is happening. They've tried just about everything to get to them.

Siting down in his leather desk chair and opening a drawer with the key and thumbprint routine "Although I'm not surprised they stoop so low nowadays!" as he took out five pokeballs and antidotes and placed them on the desk. "Do you happen to have a starter pokemon at all?" he asked for that was one of the most important things which he would need on his journey.::
Back to top Go down
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 am

"Yes I do have a starter." I said as I opened up my pokeball. "My starter pokemon is Beldum, for I sorta like Psychic types" I took the Pokeballs and Antidotes and put them in my bag. "Thanks Prof.Oak" I almost went out of my seat when I knew I forgot something. I sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:59 pm

::The grand porofessor looked at the healthy and happy Beldum that the trainer had in his position. His cool blue eyes had a small twinkle in them as a smile crossed his face. "Well that is a fine specimen of pokemon there Jay!" As the boy grabbed the items and was about to leave that was when Oak said, "Do you happen to have a national pokedex and if not which color would you prefer?" As he pulled out different colored pokedexs all of different color. Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, and Silver which one will your trainer choose?::
Back to top Go down
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:02 am

"Thanks Prof." I said as I took the silver dex. I put beldum back in the pokeball and walked back outside, waiting to start the new adventure that awaits me.

<{This is the venture of the new journey}>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone Home? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Home?   Anyone Home? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Home?
Page 1 of 1