Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rose Scavengar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scavengar
Scavengar

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am

Hello, my name is Rose Scavengar, and I'm a girl trainer.

I'm 13 of age and am ready to choose my new pokemon from prof. Oak!

I'm not so tall ('bout 5"5), with crimson hair, grey eyes and pale skin. My trainer suite – made by me – is grey and red, to fit perfectly with my hair and eyes (I'm quite of a perfectionnist, heh!). I have a shadow-y hat that I always like to wear, a shady shirt with a dark red vest, black shorts and ebony socks, and, of course, my whole new running shoes! Also, I wear a waist-belt for my future pokeballs.

I come from Pallet Town, so I have yet many things to discover! I have heard that there are many countries other than Kanto, such as Hoenn, Johto or Sinnoh... I live alone with my mother, Cressa, and her Glaceon named Quartz. I bearly knew about my father... My mom never really talks about him and the last time I saw him was at my 5-year-old birthday. I only know that he was a great scientist, know by the pokemon professors all across the world. I grew up in Pallet Town, and was very close to pokemons since my birth: you see, because of my father's "entourage", my prof. Oak became one of my mom's closest friends. He always invited me to the lab when he caught a new pokemon of some sort. He was the one who gave my mom her Glaceon. And now that I'm 13, I finally am ready to get my own pokemon from professor Oak! I'll finally begin my journey as a young trainer and, just maybe, find out more about my father. And this is where the story begins.

I am a confident looking kind of girl, and I have the goal of becoming the best trainer (pretty imaginative, eh?). Though, I heard of beauty contests that interests me very much, I'll have to get informations on that too. Also, I would never hurt any of my pokemons and would always find a fancy way to battle. I just love style. Otherwise, I am very friendly, and always looking to discover more and more!

I have no pokemons yet, I'm going to prof. Oak's lab to get one! ^^

[THANK YOU very much for accepting me on the forum ^^ I hope this post is better than the new one! Smile]

Last edited by Scavengar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonatlas.forumperso.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Hellow and welcome to the site newccomer! I hope you have seen and read anything that is important that pertains to new members on this site, this includes the guidelines of the application and new/old rules of the site.

As for your application I have read and given thought to your application and...

+Need Editing+

These are some suggestions in which I have for you to do for as to edit it for succesful acceptance.

1) Make your description into full sentences and describe your character from what it looks like from head to toe including what that character is wearing!
2) Your History needs to be longer and tell your past story as well you can reserve a pokemon if you want you just have to include it into your history.
3) Make your Personality longer more than one sentence and has to tell what your character is like around other people, around strangers and/or friends, Large crowds or soliatiry, likes and dislikes, the whole ten yards about how your character deals with everything in general!
4) Be creative, Make it original, don't forget the details, use your own ideas and imagination, and most importantly have fun with it and take as long as you need!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Scavengar
Scavengar

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Updated Smile I hope it is enough information on my character Smile Also, I guess it's ok to get my first pokemon from Oak, right?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 pm

Thank you for editing your application I have reread it and given it more thought and ......

+APPLICATION ACCEPTED+
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Scavengar
Scavengar

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Thank you very much! (This is the last time I'll post 1-line messages Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose Scavengar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar   Rose Scavengar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Scavengar
Page 1 of 1