Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tristan Bailsmith

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tristan Bailsmith Empty
PostSubject: Tristan Bailsmith   Tristan Bailsmith Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Name: Tristan Bailsmith

Description: 5'6" tall and 135 lbs, Tristan is a lightweight. He wears square black glasses, and tends to wear jeans and a shirt, both black. He has dark brown hair which is kept short and spikey, as well as a watch and hiking boots.

Hometown: Though he originally lived in Pewter City, Tristan's parents moved to Pallet town about a year ago.

History: Originally living in Pewter City, Tristan moved to Pallet town very recently. He had a typical childhood, and spent many hours hiking with his father in the mountains nearby. Because of this, Tristan has a particular fondness for Rock and Steel type Pokemon.

Unfortunately, Tristan's father died about a year before he moved to Pallet town, and his death took a toll on Tristan, as he no longer had a male father figure in his life to show him how to grow up. Because of this, Tristan still doesn't have a Pokemon, as he doesn't feel he can protect it from harm well enough. The only Pokemon he really feels comfortable around is the family Pokemon, a Scizor which his father once owned. They will often go for walks together when they feel the loss of his father.

Tristan will be leaving home finally though, as his mother firmly convinced him too, telling him that he would never be able to reach his dreams unless he left home. He wants to be a Pokemon Researcher or a Gyme Leader, but mostly just wants to keep any more people from dying. Saying goodbye to his mother and Scizor, he goes off to begin his journey.

Personality: Though he is a generally friendly and social guy, Tristan does enjoy his alone time as well. He is a very tactical thinker, and enjoys chess and other strategy games. Combined with the amount of reading he does, it makes him a very intelligent person. On the other hand, he doesn't enjoy festivals and major events, as he gets a little bit annoyed by the amount of people and noise. He also dislikes water. He wants to be either a Pokemon Researcher or a Gym Leader when he grows up. As mentioned earlier, he loves Steel and Rock type Pokemon, and has always wanted a Scizor, as his father owns one.

Pokemon Team: None yet.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Tristan Bailsmith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tristan Bailsmith   Tristan Bailsmith Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Hello and welcome to the site newcomer I hope you like this site and become a regular on this site adn will love to still be here when and if your lifestyle offline picks up we hope you like the site so much that you will become a strong part of our memberlist! I am Lazerus the Co-Owner of the site and if there is any question which none of the other members or staff can't answer i will try to do my best to accomdate your questions and possible suggestions.

I have looked and given thought to your application and....

+Needs a little Work+

Your description of your character is a little short and needs more creativity and description don't be afraid to get into character and make him out of the mold of other members on the site use your imagination and what you know of the world today and incooperate it into your character and you are in no hurry you can take as long as you need to finish the description of your character. If you edit that you will be set to be accepted by me or one of the other staff here!

Regards....
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Good Gaming and Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Tristan Bailsmith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: