Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kagirinai Tenshou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagirinai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kagirinai

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:07 am

Name: Kagirinai tenshou (Eternal Angel)

Description:
Spoiler:

Kagirinai is 6'8 foot tall with long black silk hair that reaches down to his knees. he holds it up in a black pony tail that reaches mid back.Kagirinai is dressed in black silk trousers and a long sleeved white shirt that is unbuttoned to show off his well developed athletic body. His skin is pale white and his eyes are dark gray. His pupils are black and slitted. His face is always in a nuetral position giving him an intimidating appearance. He carries a pair of metal tonfa at his hips and a long odachi (Japanese long sword) on his back.

He wears black shoes with white socks. Around his neck he wears a chained necklace with an emerald at the bottom. On his right hand an assortment of rings five rings one on each finger. On his thumb a ruby, index finger a sapphire, middle a topaz, ring a diamond and pinkie and amythyst.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Kagirinai grew up in an expensive family in Saffron city. His father was a manufacture at Sphil Cof. So Kagirinai always lived in luxurious housing. he always got the best of things. From a young age he was a genius. he was able to speak like an 8 year old at age 4. He was older then his age. But he was always distant never getting to know anyone always caught up in reading, music and cooking. At age of 7 Kagirinai took up martial arts learning to defened himself along with the art of the sword learning to use an odachi., Along side that Kagirinai took a strange interest in the tonfa using them ebtter than his sword.

Kagirinai graduated from the pokemon school earlier than the others at age of 8. Kagirinai mostly stayed at home reading up on books different books. learning all he could never leaving the house. The only time he left was to his back yard to train his mind and body.

When Kagirinai was 15 years of age he came across two eggs. He took the eggs home and rasied them taking care of them waiting for them to hatch. The egg hatched a month or twoi after he found them jsut three days from his 16th birthday. The eggs hatched into two pokemon Bulbasaur and a Totodile. Kagirinai from that moment decided after his sixtheen birthday he would leave Saffron City and head to Pallet and take up the role of a pokemon trainer.

Kagirinai had never gotten the chance when he was 10 as his father never wante dhis son to be associated with pokemon. But Kagirinai left home now on his 16th birthday heading off to Pallet to start his pokemon journey when he never had the chance of beginning it when he was 10 like everyone else.

Personality: Kagirinai is a very calm and collected individual. Kagirinai's face is always in a nutreal position making it impossible to read his movements. He speaks in a monotone voice prefering not to show any sort of emotion. He enjoys being by himself and dislikes noise. makai can switch from his cold nature to a violent one when he is disturbed by loud noise. he dispises crowds and prefers to be by himself.

Kagirinai is a thinker he will think before he acts. He always calculates the situation before making a move. He will fight along side his pokemon instead of standing to the side hating to not be in the middle of the action.

Pokemon Team: Bulbasaur level 5 (in history), Totodile Level 5 (IN history)

Last edited by Kagirinai on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Very nice I like it! But please try to explain why your character wanted to be a pokemon trainer at the age of 16. Other than that I would approve this..just make that edit Razz
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kagirinai

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:37 pm

edited it at bottom of his history
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome newcomer to the site I hope you have looked at all the important things on the site that pertains to everyone as being a member? Also I have read and given thought to your application and....

+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #001 Bulbasaur
Lv. 5 Male HP: 30
Height: 2' 04" Weight: 15lbs.
Type: Grass Ability: Overgrowth
Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Seed Bomb (Birth)

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #158 Totodile
Lv. 5 Female HP: 30
Height: 2' 00" Weight: 21lbs.
Attacks: Scratch, Growl, Crunch (Birth)

(Sorry could only give you two, but everything else was good but I have to create equality on the site so go ahead and start your journey in Pallet town!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kagirinai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kagirinai

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:48 am

Rightio well ill remove torchic from my profile. But would i be able to catch one later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kagirinai Tenshou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kagirinai Tenshou   Kagirinai Tenshou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kagirinai Tenshou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: