Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dustin Shett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaotic_Darkness
Team Silver Spark Leader
Chaotic_Darkness

Dustin Shett Empty
PostSubject: Dustin Shett   Dustin Shett Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 am

Name: Dustin Shett

Description: He is medium height, standing at 5' 6'', with piercing blue eyes. He is wearing white jeans, a black shirt with an ice drop on it, and grey sleeveless gloves. He has a slight muscular build, not very noticeable, and weighs about 115 pounds. He has lack spiky hair with a white stripe running through it. This promptly makes some people think of him as a skunk, a fact which he dislikes.

Hometown: Originally from Snowpoint, although he moved to Pallet Town.

History: When he was just three in Snowpoint, his mother died of frostbite while exploring some ancient temple (His parents were acheologists). He never really found out what she was looking for. His father, Samuel Shett, was distraught and moved them to Pallet town to get away from the horrible memories of Snowpoint. When he was 10, his father took him on a trip to Mt. Silver (dangerous I know!), and there he first saw Frost, his snorunt. (I thought I'd put in a little backstory down below)

Personality: He may seem rather cold upon introduction, but this is because of past events. Despite this, he cares very much for his friends and pokemon, and becomes distraught if one of his partners is injured, immediately trying to help them. He can warm up to someone after getting to know them, and become close friends with them. He feels that training is quite important, and devotes free time to it. He oppposes the motives of all evil groups such as Team Rocket, Galactic, Magma and Aqua due to his strong feelings of justice.

Pokemon team: Frost (Female Snorunt) lvl. 4

BACKSTORY

4 years ago...

Dustin and his Samuel had arrived at Mt. Silver. They were both standing at the entrance, Dustin clutching his father's hand nervously.

"Now Dustin, I want you to remember something. I need to examine some of this stuff, so you stay right by my side, got it?"

Dustin murmured his agreement, and his father smiled as they both stepped inside.

He stared around in amazement. The caves stretched up to the ceiling, and stalemites and stalagmites hung from opposite sides, looking to Dustin like menacing teeth. Small zubat and the larger golbat flew up above them, their screeches cutting through the cave silence.

After walking some ways, the two came upon a roaring waterfall, the source so high up it was not visible. There was ice on the sides creating a solid ledge about 10 feet up. Next to it there were some unknown letters carved on wet rock. Samuel walked over and quickly began examining them, jotting down notes with an excited look on his face.

Becoming bored, Dustin walked over to the waterfall, the sound making his ears vibrate. He noticed that in the pool in front of the waterfall, several magikarp and remoraid were swimming around in schools.

Suddenly, there was a CRACK! and a chunk of ice fell onto Dustin's head, knocking him to the ground. When he had gathered enough strength to move, he saw that in the ice there was a baby snorunt in his arms. The poor thing was shaking from fright as it looked at Dustin.

He then began to sing a lullaby which he remembered his mother used to sing. His soft soothing voice reached out to the baby, and it stopped crying and listened.

After finishing, Dustin smiled at the baby and it seemed to smile back at him.

"Run nor snor" it cried happily.

However, their happiness was short-lived, as a glalie and a frosslass suddenly appeared in front of him. With a sinking feeling, Dustin realized that these were the parents. He was about to run for it when suddenly the baby spoke.

"Snor Run Runt Snor Sno Run Nor Snor!" it cried angrily at the parents.

She continued talking to the parents, and seemed to be convincing them of something. After a while, she turned to him.

“Nor runt snorunt snor!” she squeaked to him.

“You want to join me! Of course you can!” Dustin smiled.

After Snorunt had said goodbye, Dustin and him went over to his father. After Dustin related the story to him, Samuel laughed.

“Excellent! Now you’ve got a pokemon. What is his name?” His father asked.

“Her name dad. She’s a girl. Her name is Frost.” He stated as snorunt jumped on his shoulder.

Last edited by Chaotic_Darkness on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Improving my character application.)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Dustin Shett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin Shett   Dustin Shett Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Welcome newcomer to the site I hope you have read the rules of old and new and have understood them to the best of your abilities. I have read and given thought to your application and I feel like there is more potential in you for your application so could you do me a huge favor and edit your application and make it original and creative and don't forget to be descriptive and detailed!
Regards....
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Chaotic_Darkness
Team Silver Spark Leader
Chaotic_Darkness

Dustin Shett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin Shett   Dustin Shett Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:05 pm

I edited the post and added a backstory as to how he got his pokemon. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Dustin Shett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin Shett   Dustin Shett Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 am

I have read and given thought over your application and....

+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

Nickname: Frost

(Start your journey and don't forget to be original, creative, and most importantly descriptive, but don't forget to have fun! You can start either in Pallet Town or Professor's Oak Lab, but either one you will have to rp your journey to Oak's Lab!)
Species: 361 Snorunt
Lv. 5 Female HP: 35
Height: 2' 04" Weight: 37lbs.
Type: Ice Ability: Ice Body
Attacks: Powder Snow, Leer, Double-Team
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

Dustin Shett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dustin Shett   Dustin Shett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dustin Shett