Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Empty
PostSubject: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Name: Beckki Soli

Apprence: Beckki is 5' 6'', has auburn hair in piggytails. Her eyes are deep green. She wears denium skirt, a red tank with a blue jean short-sleeved jacket, brown cowboy boots, and a cute denium hat.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Personality: She is friendly, she loves her pokemon, and is very competive. She is quick to make friends, but also quick to battle. She defends Pokemon's rights and hates all the Team Rockets, Aqua, Magma, and Galtic. She would prefer to be on Team Silver Spark or by herself. (I'm not sure how to do this, so if it is wrong, please help me correct it)

Pokemon: Bailey (Chikorita)

Last edited by chaostails426 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:59 pm

You need to edit your post if you had looked at the rules adn revised rules as well as the application guidelines for one you needed to be specific as well as creative and original to how YOU roleplay and how you act online so to speak. Also you should edit this more fully and make it your own if you need to look at the successful posts that have been approved to get a feel for what is expected and what we are looking for from those submitting your application!
Regards...
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 am

Lazerus wrote:
You need to edit your post if you had looked at the rules adn revised rules as well as the application guidelines for one you needed to be specific as well as creative and original to how YOU roleplay and how you act online so to speak. Also you should edit this more fully and make it your own if you need to look at the successful posts that have been approved to get a feel for what is expected and what we are looking for from those submitting your application!
Regards...
Lazerus
Co-Owner

then maybe, oh, i dont know, point out my mistakes and tell me what to fix! i looked at the layout and its easier for me to express my self through actual rp, not describing myself through this.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Well you need to make it longer cause there is no ONE-LINER posts allowed in here so you need to make it longer and like I had said make it original and creative and detailed to a point you CANNOT leave it as one-lined answers try your best at it!
LAZERUS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:05 pm

ok i edited. hope its better! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 am

I have read and given thought to your application and.....

These are the following things you need to do:

• Description needs to be full sentences.
    Personality full sentences
    History needs to be full sentences and descriptive
    [need to only request ONE pokemon!

After you do that then we will see!
Regards...
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 am

ummm, description? and i requested one pokemon
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Yes I've told you at least four times you will need a backstory of HOW you came into contact of that [okemon. Also your description or Appearance needs to be full sentences and detailed! Also this has been going for quite awhile if you don't correct it then your application will be denied entirely!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 am

this is WAY too complicated!!!!! im just gonna quit because this is one sorry cause!!!!

p.s.-you live in Arkansas? so do I!!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Well have you ever thought of looking at the rules of old and new as well as the stipulations/guidelines of the application it has to be exact as it says in there. You are suppose to have fun with it and describe as much as you can in Full Sentences. You can start a new fresh application in other words starting fresh. Another way you can do is look at the ones and read them carefully seeing how they put their successful application together and then with your own imagination and ideas putting together the description and details into your application as best as you can in FULL SENTENCES, but if you can't figure it out then it is your choice if you wish to leave the site or not, but i hope you would change your mind and try again that is all I'm asking for you to do is to go with the application what it says to do as well as reading ALL the rules in general and I promise you it WILL be accepted!
Regards...
Your Arceus Staff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)   Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebecca Ann Soli (Beckki)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: