Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selenity Belmont

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Selenity Belmont

Description: (Click on the word Description for a picture) Soft violet eyes are framed by curly white blonde hair. The young girl holds an almost ethereal look to her yet alludes an alluring yet warm and comforting aura to her. She is 5'3 and slender in appearance. Selenity generally dresses in simple yet elegant clothing. Her favorite is a lavender dress that while simple in design is made of a silken material. When traveling, she favors a pair of black suede ankle boots, made of real leather, blue jeans, and renaissance styled shirts, often peasant styled. She often has a rather large camping backpack, canvas material on her back that holds her supplies and camp gear. The belt she wears also doubles as the holders of her pokeballs.

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Selenity has always wanted to become a pokemon trainer but felt obliged to do as her mother wished. She was a rather obedient daughter and tended shop with her Mother who operated a rather successful pokemon breeder and spa business. Selenity was always at her mother's side learning, helping, and caring for the pokemon in their care. She enjoyed the stories she heard when trainers came in and often listened to them with rapt attention. Every now and then a gym leader would come in and Selenity would spend as much time as possible listening to their stories if they let her. Her mother soon came to see just how much her daughter truly wanted to be a trainer but she wasn't ready to let go of her daughter yet. A few more years passed by and Selenity had grown from a young girl to a young woman. Not wanting her daughter to have any regrets she has finally given her daughter her blessings to pursue her dream of becoming a trainer. *will be fleshed out even more as I rp and get more into her head*

Personality: Selenity is a gentle soul yet there is definitely a courageous streak inside her. She is a very giving and caring person yet fiercely loyal and protective of her friends. There is a proper air about this young woman but then again...she is older than most starting trainers.

Pokemon Team: Vulpix Lv. 1
The story behind how she recieved her Vulpix

Selenity wiped the sweat from her brow as she knelt beside the pregnant vulpix. She soothingly applied water to the pokemon's forehead as she says, "That's a good girl Nahla. You're doing very well."

Selenity knew that she was going to be in for a long night but Nahla needed her. Her mother was out of town with a client so it was up to her to make sure everything went well. She'd called the nearest pokemon center and someone was on the way but for now she had to be strong and take care of Nahla. Selenity continued to talk soothingly to the young vulpix mother doing her best to keep her calm. The young mother let out what had to be a shout for the vulpix and Selenity gasped as the first babe plopped out of the young mother in a goopy mess.

"Oh Nahla, your first baby... it's... beautiful." Selenity breathed as Nahla immediately moved closer to it so she could clean it.

Then Nahla was turning her head away as she cried out again and the second babe was born. Nahla looked so exhausted, but the X-rays had shown three babes inside this young mother. Selenity gently applied the cool cloth to Nahla's forehead as she says, "That's a good Mama Nahla. One more, don't give up now..."

It seemed like Nahla understood Selenity's words and she was trying again. "Push... Nahla push... you can do it." Selenity urged... finally the third and last baby was born, much smaller than the other two. Nahla tiredly cleaned off her three babes and Selenity said a silent prayer as she stayed beside the young one. When Nurse Joy arrived Selenity gladly filled her in then went to check on the other pokemon she and her mother were caring for. She gave the nurse the client's contact info, she had left a message that the client's pokemon was going into labour, and allowed Nurse Joy to take the mother and children to the center.

*A short time later*

Selenity held the runt of Nahla's first litter. She couldn't believe it. The client had simply handed over the babe to her saying that it was a runt and he was going to just drown it if she didn't want the little guy.

"Of course... I'll take good care of him please... don't drown him." Selenity had said, shocked at his callous attitude towards the little one.

She gazed down at the little guy and lightly nuzzled him, "You and I will be good friends, won't we Endyimon." Selenity said softly, "You'll be my little Endo."

Last edited by Selenity on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:10 pm

I have read and found that your application is long enough and descriptive enough for me to decide I really loved that backstory of how you came into owning the pokemon it was cute and fluffy. I loved your description and how you had roleplayed that story and so without further adu...

!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION GRANTED!

NIckname: Endo
Species: #153 Vulpix
Lv. 5 Male HP: 40
Height: 1' 7" Weight: 19lbs.
Type: Fire Ability: Flash Fire
Attacks: Faint Attack (birth), Ember, Tail Whip

Last edited by Lazerus on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Addendums made
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Check my earlier posting!
Back to top Go down
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 pm

errm... i can have vulpix as a male please? Otherwise i need to change his name lol.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 pm

The Change has been made from a Female Vulpix to a Male Vulpix sorry about that i forgot you had asked for a male instead of a female hope you are satisfied with being here and also hopefully we will start to see how you post and that you will be a great gamer on here
Happy Gaming
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am

Thanks! I'll do my best to not disappoint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selenity Belmont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selenity Belmont   Selenity Belmont Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selenity Belmont
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: