Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charecter App: Smoke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackChaos
Team Silver Spark Leader

Charecter App: Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Charecter App: Smoke   Charecter App: Smoke Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Name: Name of your character. (as normal as possible)

Description: Yellow hat with black trimming with a full black tee shirt with yellow pants and black trim and white shoes and black fingerless gloves

Hometown: Pallet Town

History: Was once a very good trainer but one day woke up in Pallet Town with all of his Pokemon gone. Not knowing where he was or where his Pokemon went, he decided to start a new story.

Personality: Very jumpy- Doesn't like to wait. Very serious when it comes to friends and family

Pokemon Team: Bagon (Lv.5) Hippopatas (Lv.5)

afro Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Charecter App: Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charecter App: Smoke   Charecter App: Smoke Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 pm

WELCOME Newcomer to the site I hope you have read and agree with the rules that are in place in the "Bulletin Board" I believe. If you haven't read them yet I'd advise you to do so. I'm going to start with introducing myself I am the Co-Owner and one of the dmins that decide the big decisions and the ones to go to when you have a comment, concern, or complaint! I see that you have copied and filled out the application for your character I only have a few things to tell you about it and this is what it is and I'm going to be frank about it!

You need to edit your application for it needs to be specific and detailed as well as having some originality and creativity. Also don't be afraid to use your imagination in your posts as long as they aren't one-liners for that is one of the most important rules on this site. So please go back and edit the application and it is a GOOD thing to have it nice and long and descriptive and also they have to be complete sentences!
thanks
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Charecter App: Smoke
Page 1 of 1