Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

David... how will this go...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

David... how will this go... Empty
PostSubject: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 am

I would like help with spelling of words and so and I hope my character gets long enougth. I'm not from an english talking land so lets see how it goes. Very Happy

Name: David

Description: His blond hair is long and the forelock (The hair in front, i'm not sure on this word?) covers the right eye and the rest of the hair is all in a mess. He is tall for his age and he often looks calm and tired. He often wears shorts, t-shirt and his rucksack. He don't use shoes that often, mostly beacuse he can't afford them. The clothes he wears is old but not small for him. They are worn.

Hometown: outside Pallet city, he did move to the city later. He did that beacuse he did'nt now were to go and the city was a perfect place to escape to.

History: He did live with his parents a long time (until he was 11) But they were attacked by a gang and he did flee. All since then he's being looking for his parents and living on the streets. Some time he got help and food from people he met. One time, at the age of 15 years he did walk around in the town with no food to eat and no one helped him. Exept one, a pokemon. A small ratata shared his meal. Then after that he bit David in the finger and run away. He did never understand what happend. But it would be good with a friend that would help him on his way in life. And a pokemon was just perfect for that so he decided to go to a guy he heard gave away pokemons, proffesor Oak. But he don't now much about pokemon and is not that interested in them.

Personality: He is very calm and don't hurrying with what he is gonna do. Otherwise is he a werry happy guy and always helps people if he can. He's not so interested in pokemon for the moment beacuse he don't now so much about them. And some people can think he is lazy and boring just beacuse of all these things.

Pokemon Team: No team for the moment.

edit: thanks Very Happy

Last edited by ceirw on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 am

I think you can go to Proffesor Oaks lab to get a pokemon if you dont have a team yet. I will suggest addinf a little more detail (not much) and please explain why your character has decided to become a trainer at the age of 15 since that is an old age for a pokemon trainer. But I must say, nice info on your history and your typing in english is good too Razz

~Vice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:37 pm

So, now it's more aboute him... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello newcomer welcome to the site I am the Co-Owner of the site and will help you with any questions in which I know of at this moment. I had read your post last night actually and it was good I was going to accept it, but it got a little late, but since today is Friday I'm gonna be on late so without further more.....

!APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

Don't forget to stay specific and detailed in your posts and don't be afraid of being creative and using your imagination! Start your journey in Pallet Town and start from the morning of going to get your starter don't forget to be specific and detailed!

LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:06 am

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David... how will this go...   David... how will this go... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David... how will this go...
Page 1 of 1