Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Empty
PostSubject: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:23 pm

As Calvin walked across the field he spotted a small bird. He grabbed out his pokedex. It was a Pidgey.. "Alright! I could capture that Pidgey!" Calvin grabbed a pokeball from his bag. "Go Staryu!"

Staryu: HIYA! *gets into a fighting stance*

"Ok Staryu get ready to attack it!" yelled out Calvin
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:51 pm

The pidgey looked at it and tilted i's head to the side.
"Pidgey?" The pokemon said, ruffling its feathers. It suddenly gave a growl and turnted to face staryu, and without a warning, attacked with a fly attack. Soaring into the air, it did a flip and dove strait at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 am

"Alright Staryu start attacking!" Calvin shouted

Staryu: Heya!......??

"Oh right um...use tackle Staryu!"

Staryu: Heya! *Starts spinning rapidly and flies toward the pidgey."
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:22 pm

The pidgey pulled upward, dodging the tackle. It swooped in on staryu from behind and used a quick peck attack. Then it swung around and landed on a nereby rock. It lt out a terrible shreik. But it didnt move. it waited for it's enemy to charge at it.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Calvin pointed at a small lake. "Staryu dive under then up!"

Staryu: Heya! *dives under the water and prepares to use a tackle again*
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:43 pm

the pidgey looked at the water, but still didnt move. It didnt want to go over to it then get attaked and look stupid. It growled at te staryu then at you.
"Pidgey!" He yelled, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Calvin: "Okay Staryu try a rage tackle!"

Staryu: Heya! *spins rapidly towards pidgey in point black rage*
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:24 pm

(Had a virus, sorry.)

Pidgey waited a while, then countered with peck. Both pokemon were injured.
"PIDGEY!" The pokemon cried furiously as it somped over to staryu. It lifted it's wings and used gust as hard as it could.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:08 am

(Its okay :p)

Calvin: Please Staryu don't give up! Try a tackle once more please Staryu!

Staryu: .....Heya! *starts to use tackle again*
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 am

(Don't forget you two needs to be descriptive and more than ONE line this is mostly geared to you Vice so don't forget to make them longerthan one line and you can describe the surroundings, what is going on in your head, what your pokemon does for that is part of your character as well. Use anything that you can think of as long as it is MORE than one-line and Diesle your doing good so far keep it up!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:10 am

The pidgey Was caught by suprise because it's attack didnt do much. It was hit, rolling into a log. It got up and flew into the air. It hid in a tree, waiting for it's foe to let it's gaurd down.
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SHALL DEFEAT YOU, WEAK WATER TPE! It thought angrily.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Staryu turned over to Calvin. It felt tired and wasn't full of energy as it used to be.

Calvin: Please Staryu! *hugs Staryu* It's okay..you gave it the best you got...I'm still proud of you

Staryu: ...*is motivated by Calvin's words and stands back up*

Calvin: Staryu! *smiles at Staryu*

Staryu: Heya! *leaps into Calvin's arms*

Calvin: Ok Staryu! Try Tackle one more time!

Staryu: Heya! *spins quickly towards the pidgey in the tree*
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:36 pm

The pidgey was too busy think- laughing to notice the staryu spinning at it. Suddenly, it was his, blown from the tree and hit smack dab in the middle of a rock. It goot up, and with an entei- like roar, charged at staryu with the last of it's energy in a spinning fly attack.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:57 am

Calvin: Staryu Don't you give in now! Try to go even faster Staryu!

Staryu: Heya! *spins faster ans faster and faster at the pidgey*
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

Now both pokemon were charging at each other with high amounts of speed. the air whistled beneath pidgey's wings while Staryu spun at his foe, Building more tention, Suddenly, Pidgey smiled and shot upward! It left Staryu spinning at a tree behind them. Pidgey grinned andlanded on a stump. It began to breath heavily. Would staryu crash?
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:21 am

Calvin: Staryu quick! Fly up towards the Pidgey!

Staryu: Heya! *flies towards the pidgey yet again at high speed*

Calvin: Way to go Staryu! Don't give in now!
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:32 pm

As staryu came back at it, it flew upwards. This pokemon wasnt giving in. It flew into a tree, waiting for staryu to chase it.

(sorry, i have a minor cas of writers block.)
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:19 pm

(lol its k)

Calvin: Staryu let the Pidgey come to you!

Staryu: Heya! *ok!*
Back to top Go down
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

The pidgey didnt move. It wasnt stupid. It would wait a year if it had to. The pidgey got comfertpble, and sat inside a small nest. It waited, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:33 am

Calvin: Staryu just keep waiting you hear!

Staryu: Heya *ok*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)   Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pidgey Trouble (lvl 5 staryu vs lvl 6 pidgey)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wild Areas :: Wild Areas :: Feild area-
Jump to: