Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Denzeru Banks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denzeru
Team Silver Spark Leader
Denzeru

Denzeru Banks Empty
PostSubject: Denzeru Banks   Denzeru Banks Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:25 pm

Name: Denzeru Banks

Description:Denzeru is around 5"9. His skin tone is caramel. He has wild black hair, which he can get braided, or put into an ponytail. He weighs 185 pounds. His eyes are deep chocalate brown. He wears a red t-shirt, black denim jeans, and white gym sneakers. He is usually carrying an red and black backpack. He wears an black ring around his right arm.

Hometown: CherryGrove

History: Denzeru was born in Cherrygrove, and was restricted there for fiftheen years. He just now decided to go on a adventure, and become an trainer. On his fifteen birthday, he was rewarde an pokemon from his mom. Much to his surprise it was an shiny Riolu. His mother was an part time Poke Ranger, and she so happened to stumble upon the rare,shiny pokemon. It wass lost in the woods near Cherry Grove. It looked wounded, and tired. So she captuared, and took it back home. Denzeru was happy to have his new companion, but bad news struck his heart. His faher has gotten an new job in the Kanto region, and the family had to move to Pallet town. His father reassured him that Palet Town was the perfrect place to start an new adventure. With the thought of leaving his hometown in his mind, he still agreed to move to the Kanto Region.

Personality: Denzeru is an thrill seeker. He other does reckless things, not being concern with his own welfare, but with question his own actions around other. He's always looking to have an good time, and dislike downers. He tends to stutter around beuatiful females. He also loves to eat, and play video games.

Pokemon Team: Cloud (Riolu lv 5)

Last edited by Denzeru on Thu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More History)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Denzeru Banks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Denzeru Banks   Denzeru Banks Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Could you go a little more indepth on your history for I am a little confused how did your mom come in contact with this pokemon does she work for a company that has to do with pokemon or something like that? Is there a father or father-like role model in the picture? Did they move to pallet town? these are only a few questions in which some of the members and as well as me myself so if you could do that which all you have to do is click "Edit" and edit it then let me know so I can look at it and decide!
Thank you
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Denzeru Banks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: