Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:04 pm

"Wow. Hopefully no one will be seriously injured..." Lowell sends out Pidgey, who flexes her wings. "Pidgey, fly up there and try to see what's going on, but keep your distance and try to keep them from seeing you!"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:07 pm

Pidgey nods and soars upward, trying to get a good view of the fight. The Pidgey finally gets a good view of the fight and is surprised. On one bird is a girl with brown hair wearing a silver bennie and red jacket. She also wore a lighter silver scarf. The other fighter is a boy wearing a silver shirt with a bright red lightning symbol.

Pidgey sees enough and flies back toward Lowell to tell him what happened.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:14 pm

Lowell listens to Pidgey's description. "OK. They definitely seem to have a thing for silver and red, but besides that, I'm not sure if we can -or should- do anything." Lowell looks back up at the battle.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:15 pm

Finally it seems that both Pidgeots have calmed down and both are just flying in place. Quickly the female jumps from her bird onto the other. Soon both pokemon land not far off from your location.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:17 pm

Lowell walks over towards their landing spot, and tries to get a good look at the people while remaining hidden.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:20 pm

the two seem to be relaxing. The girl speaks up.

"Well that was quite a training session. Huh?"

"Yeah it was leader. Thanks for teaching me!" the boy calls out happily. The girl waved her hand.

"Thats Saroya to you. Calling me that makes me think of team Rocket." Saroya removes her cap and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:22 pm

Lowell keeps watching from the hidden spot. "OK, what is she the leader of...?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 pm

"This is s cool! i'm part of Silver spark!" the boy yells out and Saroya smiles.

"Its not that big of a deal you know. I just started this team so I could help others." Saroya shrugged her shoulders. Before the boy can respond she silences him. Calmly she listens for anything then removes her hand.

"Sorry, thought I heard someone, you where saying?"

"Nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:27 pm

Lowell breathes a sigh of relief. I don't want them to know that I'm listening to their conversation. Lowell exits his hiding spot, going around and back into the main area.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:29 pm

You continue back to where you once where, and are away from the other twos discussion.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Lowell heads back towards Lavendar Town, passing by the spot Saroya and her team member landed to see if there was anything new occuring.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:32 pm

Saroya was leaning against a tree when you walk through. "Hey Lowell? Is that you?" She calls out happy to see you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Lowell waves. "Yes, I just got to this town yesterday." he says.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:36 pm

"Cool, so does that mean you got your third badge?" Saroya says moving from the tree grinning.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:42 pm

"Yes, Bonsly and Riolu were able to take out Lt. Surge's Pokemon pretty easily." Lowell showed her the third badge he had earned. "What are you two doing here?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:09 pm

"Me? Well I happened to start a new team, its called Silver Spark. I'm here because I just donated alot of money to the pokemon tower for a memorial to all pokemon killed in action by other teams." Saroya yawned.

"Its still a small group though. We're still looking for new members."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:56 pm

"Oh, that memorial was something you made?" Lowell said. "Oh, do you know what this item is?" Lowell held up the silver chain. "I found it in the Tower, but no one seems to be able to tell what it is."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:06 pm

"Hmm...I remember this from somewhere..." saroya twist the star around in her hand and smiles. "I remember now! I used to wear one of these. They're kinda like a lucky charm. If a pokemon wears it, it'll have a better chance of dodging attacks." Saroya hands the item back to you.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:10 pm

"Oh, that's a cool effect." Lowell puts the item back in his pocket. "So what were you doing here? A new team?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:12 pm

"Yep, just training a new member. So far we only have like five members total. Not alot but each is pretty strong. Hey, Lowell want to join? You'll get paid and will still be allowed to get gym badges. Even kick other teams butts every now and again."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:18 pm

"Sure, but will it affect my schedule at all? I still have a lot of more towns to visit and badges to earn. But I'm available to stop Team Rocket."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 pm

"Not really, we'll send you a message or vist you if we got a job involving team rocket, or any other team. it really doesn't take that much time." Saroya sats and hands you a silver band with red bolt. "That'll show that your a member."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:31 pm

"Cool." Lowell puts the band on. "Oh, something interesting about Team Rocket: I encountered some of them on Route 12. The first two were just looking for Pokemon to steal, but then there was another group that was shooting at this strange Munchlax..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:32 pm

Saroya's eyes widened. "Really now? Mind if I could see this Munchlax?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:35 pm

"Sure. I captured it to help it escape." Lowell releases Munchlax from his Pokeball. "He apparently doesn't get as much to eat as other Munchlaxes. But the real strange thing is that he uses electric attacks."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 pm

"hmm..." Saroya leans down and looks at the different Munchlax. "Thinner then most, electric attacks, bolt shapped mark...He's a Rocket expariment. I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:41 pm

"Really? That'd be why they're after it, again. Are there other experiments, too?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:43 pm

"Yes another four. I happen to have one of them." Saroya takes out a pokeball. "Luxray!" She summons the large lion from its pokeball. "Luxray, my second pokemon and the reason why I'm enemys with team Rocket."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:46 pm

"I see." Lowell looks at Luxray. "What did they do to it?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:47 pm

"They made it where anybody that touchs it, gains its speed, strength and agility." Saroya sets one hand on the electric lions mane.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 pm

"Really? That would make for a pretty powerful human. The powers and abilities of a fully-evolved Pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 pm

"Yeah, but I've only taken in half of his power. Well that's all I've let in. This power has extreme set backs, one, taking in to much power could make the person pass out or even die. Another is that the pokemons personality, or traits is transfered into the trainer." Saroya gives a slight sigh.

"I've suffered from both of these, When Luxray, was only a Shinx and evolved into a Luxio I passed out the next time I touched him. I also can't help but growl at Team Rocket members or attack them with my bare hands like I had claws."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:01 pm

Lowell nodded. "I see. I suppose that the energized Pokemon cells aren't quite compatable with human ones. That is probably pretty dangerous..." Lowell observed Luxray. "It is still pretty neat, though."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:05 pm

"Yeah, Team Rocket wanted to make they're members stronger with this pokemon, thankfully I saved him from them." Saroya sighed. "Since that day Rocket members have been after me, Oh Lowell! I found this in the Rocket base."

Saroya pulls out a small rolled up peice of paper. When you open it you find a picture of yourself with an award on it.

"Giovanni sure is pissed off at what you did! He's offering high cash prises for your capture. 3000 dollars and a promotion."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:11 pm

"Dang, only 3000? I thought kicking sand in his face would've gotten more." Lowell laughs. "Anyway, where are you guys going to go now? Back to town, or more training?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:13 pm

"Hehe, be thankfull for that price, it took me forever to get up to the amount mine is, the only way to get it really up is god knows what! To tell the truth I was planning on doing more training. Then heading back to my hotel room." Saroya responds and sends Luxray back into his pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:23 pm

"I see. I'm probably going to wait a couple days before challenging the Gym Leader here. You know anything else of interest around this city?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:25 pm

"Not really, its a pretty plain village. Besides training they're isn't much to do. Thats why I'm all the way out here." Saroya sighs. "well at lest this town isn't polluted like other towns, reminds me of pallet town."
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

"Right." Lowell looks around. "What kind of training do you do? Just basic stuff?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:31 pm

"Well, to some lower level members maybe. When I'm by myself, I like to do abit more extreme. Hey Lowell want to join me? That other member left back home awhile ago. You could give my methods a try." Saroya says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:38 pm

"Sure. What kind of Pokemon should I use?" Lowell asks. "I have 9 to choose from. A few more since I last saw you."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:46 pm

"This one will need all of your pokemon, so you should summon up your whole team." Saroya states.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 pm

Lowell took out all his Pokeballs. "The six I have with me, or all nine total?" He asked, sending out the remaining Pokemon he had with him.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:50 pm

"All six please." saroya summons out all of her pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:52 pm

Lowell summons the six Pokemon he had with him: Munchlax, Wartortle, Poliwag, Riolu, Pidgey, and HootHoot. "There we go, that's all of 'em."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 pm

"Good. Now, Lowell, whats part of being a good trainer?" Saroya asks.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 pm

"Understanding your Pokemon, working together, using good strategy?" Lowell throws out most of his knowledge about the subject.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:58 pm

"Yes, but the trainer also has to be fast, quick thinking and strong. If not teams like Rocket will take you out like that!" Saroya states and puts both hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Professor Munchlax
Admin
Admin
Professor Munchlax

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am

"As far as I can tell, Team Rocket isn't very competent. It only takes one Pokemon to defeat half a dozen of them!" Lowell says. "But please continue!"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 am

"hehe, it may be true, that most rockets are stupid, but most can be quite deadly. Anyway, My training mostly invoves my pokemon attacking me, while I avoid invade those attacks. You will do the same. It will also help you calm your nerrves when fighting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!   Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lowell: Adventures in Lavender Town!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next