Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back & a little distracted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Back & a little distracted Empty
PostSubject: Back & a little distracted   Back & a little distracted Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey everyone
Its Lazerus again I've been checking up on the site from time to time when I get the chance. I am still connected to this site and I'd like to see other people replying to ANY posts taht they have open and it is their turn! I will get to the posts as soon as I can and hopefully Kai-river and Diesle will stay well enough in their own bounds not to go over my head if i am not available. I'm back, but i'll be a little distracted by events going on here, I am in Little Rock, AR and will be until further notice, but I'll still be able to get online and do what I can with my administrative powers! I am trusting that the ones who are part of the staff to stay with in their means and position and that they won't go voer me. Still if new members come online it'd be a curtosy to welcome them with open arms and do what you can.
Once again hope everyone is having fun on the site and aren't feeling like there are some restrictions on having said fun you can be creative as long as you remember not to make it a one-liner post just remember to use description in your posts and that you will remember to not go over the rules or guidelines. I'm putting much emphasis on the rules cause there has been struggle with knowing what they can or can't do as well as keeping it fair so once again and this is final have fun, be creative, be descriptive, and stay within your own bounds!!!!!
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back & a little distracted
Page 1 of 1