Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I would Like To Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
W1f1guy
Team Silver Spark Leader
W1f1guy

I would Like To Join Empty
PostSubject: I would Like To Join   I would Like To Join Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:15 pm

I am Zack and me and my Totodile would like to join Team Silver Spark. We hate what those other evil teams do to ther pokemon me and Totodile believe pokemon should be loved and cared for not tortured and used for evil purposes! We would like to put a end to them!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: I would Like To Join   I would Like To Join Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:25 pm

the guard looks at you and sees that you aren't a spy or something else, maybe someone undercover. So he looks at you and the Totadile and uses a gizmo that sees if there are any bugs or anything of that kind which it reads that you are clean and in the clear so he opens the door and says, "Just go inside and follow the door till you see the door which has the leader's name on or beside it there should be some signs instructing you where to go." He said as holding the door open for you to enter.
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
W1f1guy
Team Silver Spark Leader
W1f1guy

PostSubject: Re: I would Like To Join   I would Like To Join Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Walks down the hallway and arrives at the leaders door and opens the door and walks in and says "My name is Zack and I would like to join team silver spark!"
This is my best friend Totodile and we would like to join Team Silver Spark to put and end to all of those evil teams out there that torture and use pokemon for selfless needs!!

Last edited by W1f1guy on Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: I would Like To Join   I would Like To Join Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

(Please do me a favor and this is also in the rules you need to NOT do one-lined posts! Please amp/remodify your last post!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would Like To Join   I would Like To Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would Like To Join
Page 1 of 1