Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Beginnings CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

New Beginnings CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Sinnius sat on the fence at the edge of the farm. He took a deep breath and jumped off the fence, walking towards Oaks lab. He regretted starting on his journey so late but better late than never as they say. He stuck his hands in his pockets to fight off the morning chill as he walked through the streets. As Sinnius reached the door to the lab he pushed open the door slowly and called out.

"Hello. It's Sinnius, new trainer, is anyone in here?"

Last edited by Lazerus on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:27 pm

::Professor Oak was again tending to one of his pokemon outside one of them had twisted its leg from a hole in which a sandslash had made it was a rapidash and that wasn't an easy task for it had a fire like spirit to it and so he didn't want to rush it. Although one of his assistants had come in and saw the new lad and heard as well he was able to tell the boy of what was going on. "Hello! Professor Oak will be with ya momentarily he's just fixing up a Rapidash so you'll have to wait for a moment!"

As there where some chairs and what loked like a lobby t wait for the Professor as he tried to makeshort work and had made a splint in time nad was able to give it something for the pain as it was being a usual horse in painsomething of what would resembel an arabian or something with a lot of spirit in it. He finaly came out and of course after washing his hands he came towards adn saw that there was someone in the lobby waiting for him obviously as he put on his familiar smile for he always liked when he got new trainers there to see him. "Hello! How are you doing I am Professor Oak I see you've been awaiting for me huh hope you haven't been waiting too long?" he asked wondering and hoping that it wasn't that long for he didn't want to get kciked, but he also didn't want to have someone be waiting for him for quite awhile?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 am

Sinnius shook his head. "No, no. I've been waiting a good few years to do this, a couple of minutes is nothing." Sinnius held out his hand to shake Professor Oaks. "I'm Sinnius, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm

(Pardon the Wait!)
::The Professor shook the lads' hand as he looked at the young boy who was ready and willing to recieve something that he ad been waiting for a couple years. He of course sorta knew the reason of your visit, but had no prior knowledge of if you already hada pokemon or not and so he lead you tothe machine in which the starters where usually kept. "I hope you don't already have a pokemon for your journey cause if notthen come over here and choose one!" As he pressed it and it started to whirl into live and six pokeballs popped out and two empty holes in which where covered just incase there where no alternate choices. Each with their own markers two with a fire symbol, two with a water symbol, and two with a grass symbol and so he left to you to answer his question andif you had no starter to choose among the ones that where there!::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:53 am

Sinnius followed Prof Oak and looked intently at the pokeballs. "No, no all the pokemon I've known were my parents." His hand waved slowly from ball to ball. This was a huge decision for him. He glanced at the symbols and felt drawn towards one of the fire symbol balls. He let his hand fall gentley on the ball and slowly picked it up. "This one? What pokemon is this one?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:31 pm

::As you pick up the ball and ask your question it is like the thing within could hear your very question as it exploded ouward and something jumped out it was black and white and had a longer snout than usual pokemon with four strong limbs it was a Cyndaquil and it was now looking toward you wondering if this was its new trainer and master to whom he would soon to call friend? As the Professor saw this all unfold he answered after the pokemon had escaped from the pokeball "Well that would be a pokemon called "Cyndaquil" I got it from a friend in the Johto region are you wanting this to be your very first pokemon?" He asked with as usual his kind smile which was a fine line curled upward.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:37 am

Sinnius smiled at the Cyndaquil kindly but shook his head. "It's very cute, but I'm not sure if this is the pokemon for me." He returned the Cyndaquil to it's ball and picked up the other pokeball with a fire symbol on it. "Is this one another Cyndaquil, or is it a different pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm

::His face not moving as if it was made that way said in a happy voice hiding the fact that he did know what it was, but wanted the little lad to find out for himself. "Well let it out and we shall see what it is?" He said hoping that the boy would want to be inspired by his very own curiousity and set the pokemon within out to greet them as the room seemed to hum as the sound of controlled air started up and there seemed to be a breeze circling the room.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Sinnius slowly reached out his arm and pressed the button releasing the pokemon inside, curious, unsure and hoping that he would know the instant he saw it if it was for him.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 pm

(Try to restrain from one-liners!)

::As you pushed the button on the tiny sphere hoping upon hope that it would be something in which he wanted. From what Professor could see he was hoping for a Charmander which is true of what he would get as it opened showing a minor white light transforming to red as something shot out of the pokeball landing on the smooth laminant tiled floor as its red fur and yellow stomach two legs and arms. Eyes of black with a sparkle of fire in them and a mouth with most fangs and a tail which at the end had a flame that flared to life! It was a charmander question is will you accept the little fire salamander or will you return it and choose another to be your starter pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:32 am

Sinnius knelt down infront of the small fire pokemon and a smile spread slowly across his face. He held out a hand to the charmander and let it touch his hand. A slow shiver ran up his spine and he knew that instant he'd met his partner. "Hello Charmander. Would you like to be my partner and travel with me?" The green in Sinnius's eyes met with the black of Charmanders and for a moment he thought they connected and that Charmander understood him. Sinnius smiled up at Prof. Oak. "I think I've found my starter."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

::The professor knew it many liked the charmanders of the world for he had placed many to his knowledge at least half a dozen by now. "Well I thought so cause it fits you!" As he had moved while you had been greeting each other and was now behind a oak desk and ahd a stack ofthings in his hands to give to you. "Here you go this is your starter stuff a pokedex, fie pokeballs, five antidotes and of course the pokemon. So what are you going to call this little guy?" He said as he put it on top of the desk and came forward to the two of you.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 am

Sinnius reached forward and gratefully took the starter objects. He placed them carefully in his backpack and smiled down at the Charmander. "I think Blaze suits him. What do you think Blaze?" The Charmander grinned up and nodded. "Chaaar." Sinnius turned back to Prof. Oak. "Thank you for the starter kit and Blaze."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:32 pm

::THe professor had heard all of this nad noticed that they ould both be a perfect set for each other and that they would become to depend on each other and be great friends. As the charmander looked cutely upward to its new master and trainer adn most of all friend. "You're quite welcom Sinnius and don't be a stranger if your in town or need something I might be able to help in someway oh and you might need this as well!" He said giving you the last thing that all would need in the world the Map of the region of Kanto.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 am

Sinnius smiled as he took the map. "Thankyou, and don't worry, I'll definately stop by if I need help." He folded the map and placed it in his pocket then placed Blazes pokeball in the other, a little reluctant to coop up the Charmander on his first day of meeting it. He waved to Prof Oak as he headed for the door, ready in every way to start his adventure.

(Do I now start a new topic in the pallet town thread?)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:50 pm

(Either that or continue in this one its yourthread dude I'm just modding for ya! lol)

::You head outward letting the door shut on its own accord as you start on your journey hoping to rustle up some new pokemon and new experience for your new aquaintence which would sooner or later depending on its attitude be one of your best friends. The sun beats down on the paved roads and the shoveled walks as you come out you seem to feel the cold against you as it rushes by will you hurry outward hoping to find warmer spots or will you go back home and wait another day to head out on your journey?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

(OOC: Just wondered. I sound like such a noob Rolling Eyes )

Sinnius looked briefly back towards his home before making up his mind. Today was a perfect day to leave, and if he stayed any longer he knew he'd regret it. He spun round on the spot and began to head for the boarder of Pallet town, closely followed by his new friend. The sun's warmth barely reached him and Sinnius wondered if this sort of weather was unliked by a fire type too. At least it wasn't raining. The buildings began to seem slightly more distant to Sinnius as he stopped before the tall grass. "Well, here goes. Let's head out, Blaze." Sinnius took his first step into the tall wild grass just outside his home town and Blaze followed.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

::That wsa when a stranger behind him called im out saying "Hey where do you think your going!" it was your rival one who wanted to prove themself better than you will you adhere to her call or will you try and escape her gaze? still she persists and demands a battle from you for it was custom for the rival to do a battle before you left Pallet Town adn this one wouldn't let it be she would follow you to the end of the world to prove herself to you and since you had a fire you'd probably bet she'd have a water pokemon which might be a bad thing for you and your new friend!::

(Don't sweat it dude its quite alright that is one of the things about these sites to become more experienced! lol)
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:28 am

Sinnius blinked, shocked for a short moment before turning round, almost a smirk on his face. This would be the perfect oppertunity to find out what his new partner was capable of. "Alright, if it's a battle you want, bring it. Blaze and I'll bring you down!" He hadn't felt this confident in months, it felt good. A cold wind whipped round them and Blaze, understanding his new trainer quite well for a young pokemon, stepped forward, a glint in his eye and his tailfire blazing. "Chaar". Sinnius grinned. "We're quite ready, let's go!".
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

::The young female saw that you where ready and willing to battle not backing down or running away. "Well aren't so confident in this cold weather aren't we?" She said as she was staying warm enough herself in a light heavy coat as she fumbled in her pocket for her starter as she did with ungloven hands she threw it as the minor bright white light shown and then something appeared from nowhere. it was blue in color and looked something of a tiny alligator with arms and legs standing up right as it looked at you and saw taht this was going to be a battle it wa a totodile and it was ready to battle as the scene was set the wind made it colder to bear the weather, but they still persevered ready to dual!::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Blaze squared up to the crocodile-looking pokemon. It darted back and forth a few times. Sinnius briefly checked his pokedex to check what moves his Charmander knew. The first on the list was Scratch. Let's try that one out. Sinnius pointed forward towards the water type. "Go Blaze, Scratch!" Blaze leapt forward, claws extended, aiming a scratch at Totadile's head.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:46 pm

::The totodile was kinda expecting the other to attack it as it came towards with arms outstretched and ready to use a scratch attack on it as it was executed on target it went on the defensive for the attack as it darted forward trying not to trip over itself and succeding as it used its own scratch with calws about the same size as it came forth ready to strike as the cold seemed to pass through the area and twisting around them. "SO how are you liking this weather not a good thing for fire-types huh?" she said confident that sooner or later it wouldn't like how this was going on or at least the charmander wouldn't like it sooneror later mind you.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

Sinnius smirked. "Perhaps not, but the weather is hardly the only thing to affect a trainer and his pokemon." The Charmander staggered back a few steps from his opponents attack. Blaze glanced briefly over his shoulder at his trainer for the next move. Sinnius nodded. "Again, Blaze, Scratch! Try and jump back after and keep out of range!" Blaze sprang forwards, dodging to the left to attack the Totadile from the side this time, keeping light on his feet as best a pokemon with such short legs could.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

::As the two conversed the pokemon who where both the opposite of each other where battling there best at the moment as the charmander barely leapt out of the way of the totadile's scratch attack as it was disappointed that was when it was caught off guard with the salamander's very own scratch once again making it not doing so good energy wise especially in this weather thinking that this would of helped its odds will itwould if it knew how to use water gun that is, butit didn't so it was out of luck. As it used leer hoping this would capture the red pokemon's attention and make it fall to its own will sorta speak and if it did then it would probably attack again with a scratch this time successfully hitting its target.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 am

Sinnius knew about leer, having read up on pokemon moves before he left for his journey, but did not see it coming, having not guessed that the totadile would be likely to know that move. He called out for Blaze to scratch his opponent again, as it was the only damaging move he was certain that Blaze knew. Blaze moved forward, trying to keep out of the gaze of Totadile's leer, extending his arm for a hopefully critical blow.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:36 pm

::As the Charmander went forward to use the attack which was commanded or more like suggested to it. Going forward as fast as it could trying to escape the gaze of the possible leer which was pending at that moment. it had taken its hold for a minor second, but still it persevered and its claws made its match catching it on the arm which meant that it had to do some kind of counter to make up for the damage that jsut been dealt to it. Therefore it used scratch as well quickly switching the defensive to offensive into attacking the charmander as it looked for its taret safely pinning some drop in defense not a big one, but yes some. AS it rushed in with its trainers permission and suggestion in doing so with its claws outstretched and the target close at hand. Question is will it strike or will it fail?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:49 pm

Sinnius was eager on his toes, almost darting from foot to foot in excitement. "Go Blaze, Dodge it! Keep it up!" Blaze copied his trainers movements and darted from side to side, keeping balanced at it could. It weaved side to side to try and confuse the opponent totadile, all the while trying to seek an opening for another scratch. Blaze saw an opening and took it, taking his chaces with the close combat attack. Sinnius tensed. He wasn't even too sure how long a battle was supposed to last and didn't want to push his new partner too far on their first day.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:04 pm

::As the fire pokemon weaved here and there it tangled with the charmander as it tried to copy its movements to attack it with at least maybe one of its claws. Thankfully it did, but didn't do much damage as the opponent saw the opening or more like the advantage and went inward with its own scratch to try its best in scratching it back and possibly making a stronger damage drop which it did and the totodile looked like it wasn't doing so good as it still persevered and once again tried to use scratch once again this time it was able to get it off before it had a chance for everything was going so fast as it countered and made its match it looked like this might go for a little loner who knows right now who would win?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:01 am

Sinnius was silently gritting his teeth, watching each pokemon with intent eyes. How did the trainers on tv make this look so easy. Well they had had those pokemon for a while to get on tv and must know each other inside out. A trust he had yet to form with Blaze. "Blaze, hold in there. Scratch again, but this time try to charge it, get up some speed!" Blaze nodded and leapt back a few paces from the totadile then sprinted forward, short arm extended out to the side ready to scratch the enemy totadile.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:18 pm

::A powrful bond was starting to improve itself on these two as the charmander and Sinnius seemed to be working unison as a team against this girl who had already created a good enough bond her own pokemon. As the red salamander thrusted itself towards the enemy with a arm outstretched and claws bared ready to scratch to repay the Totadile of what had happened earlier as the claws made a minor indentation on the blue skin of the opponent it had taken some health and energy making the Totadile weaker then it as well. This battle would soon be over as the water crocodile used leer once more hoping for the defens of the fire lizard to drip once again!::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:35 am

This time Sinnius saw the leer coming and called out to his partner. "Blaze, it's using leer, don't look it in the eye! Get behind it and Scratch. Let's finish this now!" Blaze kept his eyes to his opponents feet, to watch incase the totadile moved. Blaze darted round to be behind his opponent and sprang at it full pelt, claws extended aiming for the point between totadile's shoulder blades. Like Sinnius, Blaze was ready to finish this here and now.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:50 pm

::The Totadile tried its best in order to captivate the Salamander's gaze to make it look into its eyes and be a captor to its gaze making its defense drop once again, but its efforts failed as the charmander looked towards the grund using its perivials to see where the croc was in order to attack and to make it work. The totadile sawthat this wasn't going to work as well it did notice of what the red one was about to do as it tried to use more power on making it look up. Although still it was denied as it rambled back adn forth making a zigzag dodging its gaze it struck its claws into the totadile for the last time as it was bounced back and tried its hardest to get back upon its feet although it was in denial as it fell straight back down and it had been knocked out by your fruitful attacks!

CONGRATS YOU'VE DEFEATED YOUR RIVAL!
She brought out the pokeball once more aiming it at the water crocodile and it seemed to pick up on its signature and it was transformed from solid to light fragments as it traveled back towards the pokeball at an extreme rate. "Well now that was a good battle especially in these condition huh?" shesaid as she pocketed her pokeball and then put her hand out in a friendly handshake in which you would also be rewarded $75 for winning. "See ya around hopefully next time there might be some change right?" she said as she winked and then went on her way towards Prof. Oak's lab to heal her pokemon!::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 am

Sinnius stood gaping for a short while, clasped the money in his hand. He pocketed it and punched a fist in the air with an enthusiastic yell. Blaze ran back towards his trainer and leapt into his arms when Sinnius bent down to be at his level. Sinnius knew from watching his parents that battling and training gained a pokemon experience and strengthened the bond between trainer and pokemon. He could feel that bond now as he gave his partner a well earned hug. Blaze climbed carefully up onto Sinnius's shoulder and griped a short lock of his hair for balance. Sinnius smiled and set off into the grass again. He didn't mind carrying Blaze like this, it would mean less walking for the short legged lizard-like pokemon. He looked back briefly as the small town left his sight behind tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:10 pm

::Luckily for you it was beginning to get a little warmer than it was as the chill stared to lift it was still a little nippy, but it had improved from what it was earlier. As you and your new friend. You leve into the tall grass not knowing what would befall him or what will surprise him either. May it be pokemon or trainer or both he had no foresight about what will happen. Taking the niced manicured trail which was set past the tuff of grass as you head to see what will happen to you next!::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Sinnius walked at a steady pace through the tall grass, tripping a little occasionally. He tried to keep near the trees as the tall grass didn't grow as thickly near the trees. Sinnius was glad when the grass thinned out into a path and began to avoid the thick grass as much as he could. He wouldn't mind meeting a pokemon but his parents had once told him that if he went too deep into the grass looking for a pokemon that however lucky he might be in his first catch, pokemon would be likely to swamp him on the route back to the path. He didn't want to rush Blaze to the next pokemon center if that happened. Sinnius kept an eye out for any pokemon near the path though, his mind ached for battle again and his hands itched to throw a pokeball and catch his first pokemon. A strong one would be good, or a beautiful one, they always brought people's attention, or perhaps a terrifying one to scare his opponenents. He couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:17 pm

::As you walk along the route near the trees hoping for a battle you wonder if there would be any chance of stumbling on a pokemon or a pokemon stumbling on to you? The trees didn't look promising, but they did hold some fruit in them. As you keep along the path still fumbling with your steps and hoping not to trip. that is until you trip at a good moment a pidgey saw you from a branch and went diving downward towards you when you ahd tripped from roots of a tree making you fall onto the ground making the pidgey miss you. Although it was coming back will you duck and let it fly away or will you attack with Blaze and capture a normal yet flying pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 am

Sinnius leapt up from his fall and scanned the skies, seeing the Pidgey come back to attack again. He smirked. He wasn't too sure how Blaze would fair against a flying type, but he was going to try. 'Blaze, let's go! Scratch that Pidgey!' This would be a lot easier, he thought, if Blaze knew a fire type move, but it was likely that Blaze was too young, inexperienced, to know one just yet. Blaze stood infront of his trainer, all four legs poised on the ground ready to leap at the diving Bird pokemon. He watched as it got closer to the ground then when it was just close enough, ran forwards a step and pounced into the air, claws extended towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:26 am

::As the pidgey came swooping downward to the red lizard as its wings where pinned so close to its sides it looked like it didn't even have wings as it seemed to fall to the ground aiming to the opponent as it came closer and closer the charmander was ready to strike back this time for it wouldn't be able to take many good attacks forthis was a flying type which would be a difficult yet interesting challenge finally as it seemed like it would hit and that was when it struck digging its claws into the body as it seemed to connect it scratched and the bird attacked itself. Both losing some energy it was going to be a god fight and now as the pidgey with its damage was able to pick up some dirt from the ground and flew forward springing the sand into the face using sand-attack hoping that it would bring downthe fire's defense a little.::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Sinnius held one hand over his eyes, keeping the dust from blinding him. He peered through the gaps in his fingers to keep an eye on the battle. Sinnius wasn't sure how to combat a move like sand attack. If Blaze had good hearing he shouldn't need his sight to attack the bird pokemon. "Blaze, close your eyes, try to listen for where Pidgey is, listen for the dust kicking and then Scratch it!" Blaze pulled a paw away from it's eyes and closed them. It stood calmly and listened. The dirt fell around and into him in clumps, making little thuds. The pidgey however was quite loud, it's claws scratching into the ground made quite a noise. Blaze pinpointed it's general whereabouts and ran forwards relying on sound alone.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 pm

::As the charmander ran forward after the dust had fallen onto the ground residing on sound alone it would of been easy enough to just soar out of earshot, but no it wasn't for it would of heard the flapping of wings and so it stood still hoping that would make it harder to pinpoint its location, but it was able to see it even without actually seeing it. As its claws dug not into ground, or tree, or air, but into flesh as it made its mark on the tawny pelt of the pidgey as it was now wounded it countered with another tackle attack as it flew forth even though it wasn't that far away still it soared over in an aggressive mood will it strike or will it be dodged?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm

Sinnius pointed fowards, seeing the dust had cleared. "Blaze, Scratch now! Try and get it back on the ground!" Sinnius tensed, it would have been easier to knock the bird pokemon out of the sky with another flying pokemon or even an electic type but using only normal type moves it would be a challenge. Blaze readied himself and ran forwards, trying to get to a level of ground high enough to get above the Pidgey when it got close enough and attack it. Blaze bounded forwards then pushed off the ground and onto a nearby tree. Using the momentum of this jump, Blaze then leapt from the tree trunk to try and get above Pidgey in order to use Scratch and get the flying pokemon on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

::Once again the bird came closer to it and it missed didn't why or how, but it had missed its target as it came backward trying to attack this foe, but it was already on the tree and amazingly since charmanders don't climb much it was on a low branch on a tree waiting forthe pidgey to come to him as it stood on the last little stretch of the limb as if ready to jump off and attack that way. it flew forth with its speed to try and get its attack off first as it came ever closer the fire lizard got even more ready to do as its trainer had asked even though it was probably minorly afraid of the height it was at still it wanted to get this bird to the ground and possible injure on of the wings as so it'd be more difficult for it to fly away. Now as it seemed like they would collide the charmander jumped and both hit each other, but the pidgey got most of the damage as they both came down hard blaze on top of the pidgey it leaped off and went back over by its trainer ready for the pidgey's counter. Which it had already been counted for it had come close to injuring it again as it did get some damage dealt to the fire. so what will he do next?::
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Sinnius tensed when Blaze had jumped and cringed at the impact, that move was just a lucky hit and until Blaze was stronger, Sinnius felt he shouldn't try such a risky move again for a while. However since the Pidgey was grounded for the moment it seemed to be a good idea to take advantage of this. "Blaze, Scratch again while it's on the ground!" Blaze nodded and stepped forward again, back into battle. The impact from the last hit had left the fire pokemon a little shakey, but it didn't mean he wasn't going to try. Blaze extended his claws and stepped quickly towards the Pidgey, hoping to get in the first attack.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm

[center]::As the pidgey was now on the ground with what had seemed to be an injured wing it could try and soar back up into the air, but it would take a lot of strength. Strength in which it idnd't have much of at that present time as it saw its foe coming ever so nearer. The pidgey tried flapping one minor wing and got a few seconds of hovering and noticed that it just couldn't muster enough to fly out of this one as the charmander came running outward with stretched claws ready to claw at its brown tan flesh once more and to rid of her even more energy. It didn't move for it couldn't as it seemed to wait for the incident to happen and to pass as it did. Claws digging into tan dirt like skin that seemed to cover most of its body as its final bits of strength left it from that final attack as Blaze stepped away and the pidgey fell keeled over and what seemed like eyes swimming in dizzyness.
BLAZE WON HE GAINED 2 LV. FOR DEFEATING PIDGEY
IT ALSO LEARNED A NEW MOVE "EMBER"!
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Sinnius relaxed and cheered for joy. Blaze jumped up and ran back to his trainer, grinning. Sinnius fumbled round in his backpack hurridly and grabbed the nearest pokeball. He took it firmly in one hand and looked between the ball and the fainted Pidgey. He decided then and there, this Pidgey had put up a good fight, he would try and catch it. He stepped forwards and threw the pokeball in the air. Sinnius looked down at his starter partner. "Let's cross our fingers and hope" Blaze smiled and crossed his stubby claws. The pokeball flashed as it opened and a red beam of light sucked the bird pokemon into the ball. It landed on the ground and began to shake. Sinnius crossed his fingers, would he catch it?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:14 pm

::The pokeball is shot out into the air as it comes down hitting the fainted pidgey as it starts to rotate on the ground. Silently inside the psychological part of the battle starts as you and your faithful charmander await for the results. It doesn't take long, but still the pokeball shook on the ground until finally like no time had barely passed a click was heard as you find that the pokeball was quiet and now immobile.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU'VE CAUGHT A PIDGEY!!

Would you wish to give it a nickname?

Species: #016 Pidgey
Lv. 6 Female HP: 40
Height: 1'2" Weight: 5.5lbs.
Types: Normal/Flying Ability: Keen Eye
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack
Back to top Go down
Secret170193
Team Silver Spark Leader
Secret170193

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 am

Sinnius smiled and picked up the pokeball, extatic that he'd acctually caught his very first pokemon. And it had put up a tough fight. "I'll call you Wingblade, for the fighting spirit in you." Sinnius smiled at Blaze. "Do you approve of our newset team member. Blaze nodded with a grin. "Chaar" Blaze jumped back onto Sinnius's shoulder when Sinnius bent down for him. Sinnius stood up straight again, pocketed the pokeball of his new pokemon and looked to the road ahead. The next town awaited him somewhere up this road. Sinnius once again set off.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:01 pm

(You can continue your journey in the "Field area" since you've gone into the field of course! Very Happy)

::You see your future path towards greatness loom within yourgrasp as you continue on the path cut from the greenery borders whatever demons awaited them down the road they will concure together hoping to be side by side for quite a long time. Now with their new member of their team with them on your belt and blaze beside you still minorly healthy and seemingly not that much injured and still able to continue battling especialy now equipped with its new ability of weilding tiny fire hoping that this would help it with future battles and future events as you continue on your way awaiting any perail in which awaits you may it be pokemon or trainer, wild or tame!::

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings CLOSED   New Beginnings CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings CLOSED
Page 1 of 1