Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to start

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start   Time to start Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 pm

WOAH WOAH WAOH! I banned haunter guy.
Back to top Go down
haunter2227
Team Silver Spark Leader

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: http://toons-empire.com/Cartoon Sex   Time to start Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start   Time to start Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:27 am

(Okay even though you are new I am only going to tell you this ONCE! One post per turn! If you post you have to wait for the mod to post before going ahead with your next one in short....
NO DOUBLE-POSTING! you would of known that if you had read the rules!)

::You investigate the best you can as you see the hole wondering if the maiden had tripped and saw the shuppet either in the hole or beside it? For its not like only Digletts can reside in holes am I right? And so you keep on looking hoping where the shuppet was and as your back was turned something appeared out of thin air resting on your shoulder you barely feel its presence that is until the girl says "Its there on your back!" But before you can turn your head fast enough it disappears back into thin air hiding once more from sight it seemed to be enjoying its company at this time for ghosts have a bit of humor as well they aren't just transparent beings with no apparent feelings and wants and needs as well?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bill
Team Silver Spark Leader
Bill

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm   Time to start Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:15 pm

As i now walk down the path she had ran and Pichu stayed with her, I am now looking around at where she had ran out from and i notice some thing its a Diglet hole so i turned around and headed back to her "Did you fall over at all?" I asked her as she now looked at me thinking"Umm i think so i cant remember" She said "Hmmm" as i now think to my self [She could have triped on a root from a tree and seeing the diglet and thort it was a Shupet then she got scared "Hmmmmmm'
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start   Time to start Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 6:57 pm

(Hello Lazerus here to Mod for you! Very Happy)

::You think to yourself as you wonder if the girl actually saw a shuppet or if it was something likea shadow or maybe a ditto who knows by this rate for she was stuttering her words and she was well of course scared for herself of what she thought that she saw. As she seems to finally calm down she's more lusent about talking and isn't half as scared as she was a moment ago. So will you accompany her to go investigate on what she had saw or will you try to avoid worried of seeing something even to scary for yourself or are you brave enough to take on anything in this wild environment?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Bill
Team Silver Spark Leader
Bill

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Time to start   Time to start Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:44 pm

As i was walking out of my house Pichu with me and then i heard something "AHHHHHHHH" It was a scream and then i saw someone running, so i tried to stop her "Hey!" I yelled but she didn't stop so i went after her. When i finally stopped her I calmed her down and then we spoke to each other "What's wrong?" I asked her "I...i saw som...something" She said scared "What was it?" I asked "Uhh......i think it was a Shuppet it was really scary!" She said. then i noted her hands where shaking "Hmmmm" I said thortfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time to start Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to start   Time to start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to start
Page 1 of 1