Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:41 am

Phil walked up to the front doors of the Pokemon Lab owned by Proffesser Oak. As he looked around he could see the Pidgey flying high above him gracefully and could hear sounds of people talking with each other inside the building. As Phil opened the door he was amazed to see so many machines, some of which he remembers from the Ruins Of Alph. He stepped up and shouted "I am here to see proffeser Oak." His Natu sat on his cane tweeting and glaring around these strange surrondings. Phil got agitated, meeting a friend of his Fathers was nerve racking. He awaits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm

::You notice a chair nearby and comfortably take a seat. Your Natu sits on and end table adjacent to you and begins to nonchalantly glare around. It's been about 10 minutes and soon you grow tiresome. You begin contemplating whether or not it'd be better to just leave for a spell and come back another time when suddenly your see a man emerge from a door not too far in front of you. "AH! Phill! Hello! It seems you and Natu made it here okay. Tell me, how are the folks?" Prof Oak greeted making small talk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dmalik67
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Gets up from the chair and smiles and goes over to great the Proffeser. He calls his Natu over and Natu flys and sits on Phil's Shoulder. "Its good to see you Proffeser Oak, its been too long." Phil Shaked the Proffesers hand and then rested against his cane. He looked around again to see that there were many Poke Balls around.

He looked at the proffeser and asked "Proffeser, I need to know if you have seen my father or not. He went missing 10 years ago, and I wish to meet him." Phil looks and waits for an anwser as Natu Dances around Phils Shoulders.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

::Prof. Oak pauses, leaving you uneasy. Soon, he motions you to take the seat next to him as an assistant graciously passes out warm coffee. Prof. Oak takes a sip, sighs from the warming relief, then pulls out a dusty scrapbook from underneath the table in front of you. At this time, Natu's very much into the conversation. Prof. blows of a huge mass of gray from the book and you can clearly see the words "Fellow Colleagues" embroidered on the cover. Prof. Oak slowly opens the front cover and slaps his index finger right on the first picture. "There..." he finally said. "That's your father Phil..." You contemplate the picture, noticing Prof. Oak grabbing your father in a brother hug, and questions begin racing through your head. You finally pull one out of the blue and ask him...::

::What question do you feel you need to ask Prof. Oak?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:41 pm

As Phil looked at the picture his emotions went wild through his head, which question was he to choose and what will the anwsers be. All the possible outcomes came into his mind making it hurt. He looked up at the proffeser and took a deep breath. He said gently "Is my father still alive?"
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 pm

:: The same sigh came from the Prof. and you soon dreaded that you ever asked that question. Natu's look grew large and intensified, as did yours. Finally, Prof. Oak said "*SIGH* Phil, this picture was taken 10 years ago at an expedition in the vast Ruins of Alph" Butterflies soon felt like bees poking welts into your stomach as you heard that your father was excavating the Ruins. Prof. Oak continued, "While we were exploring, your father stumbled upon a key. Now this key was found inside the Ruins, so of course the expedition team had to take it in as evidence. Your father refused and ran deep inside the Ruins, we soon became unable to find him in that godforsaken labyrinth. We didn't know that the ruins were also booby-trapped, and one of the excavators accidentally tripped switch in the Ruins. They soon began to cave in while we were searching for Phillip, your father, and we all had no choice but to exit while we still had time...after the cave-in, we counted our men...but...Phillip wasn't there..." You now feel devoured by pain and sorrow, picturing the gruesome events that might've occurred when the cave-in started. You grew silent and Natu look frozen in thought.::

::Will you ask more questions, or is this enough??::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Taking in everything he heard, he gripped his cane hard. The pain of knowing that his father could be dead was unbearable. He looked at Natu and nodded. He knew what must be done. He looked athe proffeser and said "I need to get stronger. If i am to go back to the Ruins to fully explore the place to find any more clues, i need pokemon that can support me more. My Natu can do things, but it needs to be stronger, and needs friends to help him. Can you help me with putting me on the right path Proffeser?"

Phil Eagerly Awaits the Proffesers Anwsers

::OCC - Great Stroyline ^^::
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:14 pm

OOC: i no! it's almost like a twisted mystery movie...with Pokemon...lol..oh! nd dnt give up just cuz the post take a little longer than desired, i gtta make the post good so you understand...

IC:: Prof Oak. thinks for a moment, taking small sips of his coffee, then he rose up and you followed him into the next room over. Inside this spacious room, as you avert your eyes from the hundreds upon thousands of books, you lay your eyes on an incubator containing 3 Pokeballs. "I've had these Pokemon saved for just such occasions." Prof. Oak says. He reaches inside the incubator and pulls out the Pokemon on the left. He calls out the Pokemon in a flash of white light, and an cutely and sweet looking Eevee stares you right in the face. "These Pokeballs contain the Pokemon Eevee. I believe this Pokemon could help you along your mission very much so." Prof. Oak also hands you 6 Pokeballs, and a newly-ordered Pokedex. "My first option for you Phil, would to be to try and head back to the Ruins when you've trained hard enough. Once you've done that, I believe you'll have no trouble at all finding the answers you need. You gladly accept the new Eevee and items and set your heart on your goal::

::Do you have any more questions or do you have what you need?::

OBTAINED EEVEE LvL 5
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Sand-Attack
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:19 pm

Phil looks at the Eevee and smiles. He grabs the pokeball and returns eevee to its ball. He looks at the proffesser and smiles once more. "Thankyou proffesser, You have been most helpful to me today." He shakes the Proffessers hand and leaves the Lab. As he gets to the bottom of the Path, he looks back and smiles saying in his head "I will find my Father for both of us." He continues his journey.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:11 pm

!!POST CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED   Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Investigating Fathers Whereabouts CLOSED
Page 1 of 1