Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TJ's Looking For Dark Types!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Empty
PostSubject: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm

TJ enters a very dark and mysterious cave. Bulba trembles to follow, but refuses to let TJ go in by himself. "Uh...*shudder* You okay Bulba?" TJ asks. "B-Bulba...(y-yea...)"Bulba replies. "No need to be scared Bulba. We're gonna leave as soon as we find a good friend for our team. We're gonna need a lot of friends if we want a chance at the Pokemon League right?" Bulba nodded and trailed close behind as they went further into the dark cave. "I wonder what we'll see in here?" TJ wondered. Suddenly, TJ heard a Pokemon cry, and unlatched a Pokeball ready to capture it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dmalik67
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 pm

::As you enter you see that it is too dark even for you to see, but you see barely for this trainer's pokemon was shining something making it light up around him as the trainer said to him "Man these caves can be so tricky when you don't have something to light your way! Here you can have this I have no need for it anymore!" As the trainer gave you a HM it was one that taught the move "Flash" which would be good for getting around in the caves. Now that you have it what will you do with it give it to Bulba if it can learn it or save it for another pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 pm

"Thanks Mister!" TJ yelled to the man as he walked off... [Hmmm...] he thought examining the HM. "I'll teach it to Chinchou! It' only knows like 3 moves at the most!!!" TJ held over the tannish disk over Chinchou's head and a white ray of light enveloped Chinchou's entire body. In an instant, Chinchou returned to normal color and the feelers began to glow revealing the extremley jagged area surrounding him. "Now, since we all can see now...Let's find us some new Pokemon!!!" TJ yelled pointing down the darkness of the cave...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 pm

::Chinchou succesfully learned Flash and has been added to the list. Now you can see whatever comes your way thanks to that trainer who gave you the HM as you started to look around your voice seemed to echo through the cave. Who knows what kind of pokemon you would incounter in this cave? As you walk cautiously waiting for something to come out Chinchou's feelers where glowing showing you the way to go or at least more than you would of without. Except there is something hanging off of the wall something purple and bluish, but you haven't encountered it yet and it hasn't seen a reason to encounter you either?::
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:42 pm

:: OoC: Hmm...kinda late arent i... oh well here's me post! BTW: have you heard from philbro? I havent been able to rely to his post since YOU posted...

:: Malik walks cautiously down the dimly lit path as different flocks of Zubat flew across. None of his companions where afraid. "Okay, Bulba. Let's see what kind of Pokemon we can find in here huh?" Malik said as they continued on. "Bul-Bulba!! [Yea! Suddenly, I'm kinda growing excited over finding a cool Dark-Type friend!]" his friends replied. "Hehe! That's the spirit! Now let's go!!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:36 pm

(Nah sorry not a peep from the dude? *shrugs* I hope we ddidn't lose him I'll send him a PM though let hm know which I've been waiting for some other people to return my PMs that I've sent off letting them know about replying back!)

::You and your little friends start walking around in the dim light which was provided by the chinchou which you had just caught and became close friends with as you see the vague shapes of the stalagtite and stalgmites that where hanging from the ceiling walls. As you hear something dripping off of one in the distance. Still wondering if you would bump into a dark-type or something of the kind to add to your new friends which where accompanying at that very same moment!

As you step lightly around the caves enormous area not knowing of if there was any dropoffs or anything, but you stick close to the source of light which was one of your friends keeping your eyes peeled for any kind of pokemon to either help one of your little friends get stronger or someone to become part of your little group. so far you are safe and haven't bumped into much that is until you see someone else shining a light, but you don't see it until your right next to the person it was a fellow trainer as she looked at saw that you where a trainer as well. Her voice was hushed, but you could still make out what she had to say to you. "Hey your a trainer cool so am I you must of gotten the same HM that I got fromthat trainer I like it when other trainers help others wanna test our friends see who comes on top?" She asked wanting a battle with you. So will you accept the trainers request?::
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm

:: Malik looked shocked as the girl abruptly asked him the question. Bulba reluctantly snarled, he didn't like SOMETHING about this girl. "Um...I GUESS we'll battle you...how many Pokemon do you have with you?" he asked, looking down at his only three. The girl hesitated, then reached into her pocket, Malik had assumed that's where her Pokemon were being held. ::
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:08 pm

::As you assumed so much about her and as well as asked the question she retorted "Well you'll have to see about how many I have by battling me!" She said as she pulled out a pokeball throwing it in the air as it shown for a single second and the red light went from light to solid and a pleasant pokemon was there to meet you as you see the beauty in the pokemon. Its four hooves shown off of the single light that was being provided and fire seemed to shine from its mane and its tail as it was white as pure as snow as it snorted its nostrils and steam seemed to come out of them. it seemed to make its own light from the fire within it.::
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:51 am

OoC: I really hope I know what Pokemon your talking about...*wink*
BiC: "Huh...a Ponyta?" Malik said. His stomach burst from the butterflies inside and he grew a huge smile. "Ha...Haha...Hahahahaaaaa! This is gonna be FUN! Go, Chimchar!!" "Wha?!" the girl thought. "TWO Fire-Types?!!" "Hehheh.." Malik laughed. "It's your move! ...uh... girl with...Ponyta...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:06 pm

(Okay this is weird cause I remember replying to this one?)

::The girl smiled as she saw that they where both using the same type of pokemon and knewthat it would be a fun challenge for both of them to beableto do anything in this battle. "Oh wow this will definitely be fun!" She said as she gave her pokemon the go ahead to pull off the plan of action which they used most often or at least from the last battles that they had been in together. "Oh and the name is Lana!" As the Ponyta started to get into motion seeing the little flame pokemon which was on the ground in front of it as it charged forward andthe fire from its tail seemed to ride the wind perfectly seeming like the fire was being moved by the wind. Its beautiful white legs with the steel black hooves connecting with the floor in a rhythm that you could almost dance to as it raced forward using tackle question is will it strike or will it fail?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TJ's Looking For Dark Types!   TJ's Looking For Dark Types! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TJ's Looking For Dark Types!
Page 1 of 1