Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 pm

::The two young maidens resurfaced into the warm sunlit afternoon as they come out and their footsteps beat on the dirt path heading towards the pokecenter which wasn't to far from wher they currently where. As they both had just gottendone with a good long battle which they both learned something from each other. As Sam opens the door and a bell goes off somewhere in the background and it looks prettydead at the pokecenter looking as if not many trainers had been there. Does Amy follow her in?::

Last edited by Lazerus on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:10 pm

Amy came in and said"Thank you" as Enternal flame walked along as Silver was ontop of Amys head getting her own head hit by the top of the door.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Sam heard something hit something else as she looked behind her and saw that Amy had just knocked her head into the door as she rolled her eyes at the girl. her eyes had that "come here" kinda look as she got up tothe desk and put her pokeballs onto the counter waiting for someone to help her.

::As the bell swung making its sound a girl with red hair came out of the back wearing a varily long white lab coat and her hair was in ponytails as she said "Can I help you two?" As her smile beamed at the other two.::

As Sam's red eyes saw the person come out of the back she knew that she had to of been Nurse Joy as she was riht with her assumption as she slipped behind the counter and asked the question politely. "Well I don't know about her pokemon, but I do know mine need taking care of?" She said with a smile her on as it spread making her cheeks climb just a little. then the nurse waited to hear of Amy's pokemon if they needed healing ornot?
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Ooc: Silvers head got hit XD

Bic: Amy put her pokemon onto the table and silver and enternal flame dident want to be in their pokeballs so she set them on the table and said"Can you please heal my pokemon?"Amy then rememberd something about pokerus and how it was a virus.

ooc: Meh i just wanted to do something with pokerus because i found some on my Poocheyna that i named silver XD
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:49 pm

(Hmm..okay? lol)

::The nurse saw the poochyena and Charmander as she said "yes I can do that for both of you!" As she took the pokeballs towards the back adn the two waited for their pokemon to return to them. In the lobby where some chairs and it looked a little empty still. There where a few trainers there, but they looked like they were going to be staying there for awhile.::

Sam looked at Amy with an interesting look wondering what this girl would know.."Well we'l be here for a little bit how bout we see if there are any vending machines I'm guesing they'll call us when our pokemon are ready don't you think?" As she wondered what she would say about that cause it had ben awhile since Sam had eaten and maybe it had been a little while for Amy as well hoping?
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:53 pm

"Sure!"Said Amy'I wonder if they have any for seals..'thought Amy imagining Silver coming out of a pokeball ina burst of Black lightning.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:34 pm

::So the duo both went up the stairs t osee if there was any vending machines on the second floor as they climbed each stair getting tothe top of the second floor. They saw the same white walls and redish floor with its bluish machines. As donw below the nurse was attending to the pokemon in her care along with her helper Chansey.::

Sam climbed each one looking ahead to see what would come to pass as her shoes echoed as they landed on each step as well as Amy's shoes as well. she took a second to look back at her and then looked ahead again with a smile on her face. "I don't know if they will?" She answered Amy of her question as they finally got on the second floor she saw one thathad drinks in it and another had snacks in it. Walkingthe stretch of the room she spotted other machines, but they didn't look like vending machines it looked more like the ones in order to trade pokemon adn of such. "Hmm?" she murmured as she saw this wondering if Amy had saw this as well?

:While down on the main floor some ofthe trainers where getting their pokemon back in order of how they had arrived there even though there wasn't that many. Of course calling them out by number and not by name.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:55 pm

((Amy dident say that outloud..))
Amy got out some pokedollors and put however the amount was into the machine. She pressed a soda button((Dr. Pepper please XD)) and the soda came out of the machine.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:30 pm

(Oh sorry bout that dude! lol next time put it ineither an italics or parenthesis or some other way of showing that its to self! lol)

::The nurse still attending to multiple pokemon finally getting to the last few which included the ones belonging to Amy and Sam which where number 102 and 103 as she got ready to heal them she noticed something on the poochyena and wondered what it was or what had caused it as she got ready to investigate with chansey at the ready.::

While on the second floor Sam saw that her newfound friend had gone to the vending machine and had gotten somethng and didn't recognize the other machines as she looked over to her "Amy what do you think these other machines are for do you think?" As she herself went towards the onethat contained the drinks and popped in a dollar withdrawing a pop which had dark brown color to it and had a sweet sugary taste as she opened it and it hissed as it was opened. Raised it upwards adn took a drink from it making a sigh of satisfaction for the drink was good. "So whatcha think?" As she wondered if Amy wsa going to get a drink as well as she went to the onethat contained food which was where her friend was at the time...
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:17 am

((Amy already got a soda X.X))

Amy popped in another dollor and got some thing to eat((Dont know what they eat in pokecenters!))"Dont know!probably something to waist your money on.."said Amy as she waited for her pokemon.

((Also Pokerus doubles your expeience points,Doubles your EV((Effort value)) points,And makes your pokemon Shiney!But their happiness goes down the drain and the effects only last three days Or was it weeks?))
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:21 pm

She looked back at her in wonder cause she thought they where just another thing to probably waste more money? She didn't put another moment to it as she herself put in a dollar and got some food from the other vending machine. It had a weird name to it, but she got two of them they where alot like "Cheese-its" and another was what looked like M n' Ms" AS she took them out of the machine ducking downward to get them. As she bent back up with both of them in one hand and the pop in her other hand. "Well I got what I think I'll need you?" She wondered as she stood there ready to head back down and wait for their pokemon which would be up any minute now...

::As the nurse saw that there wasn't anything wrong with the poochyena, but knew that this would be a good thing she proceeded to the others healingthem to their full potential which would take a little while for one of them her pokemon where all tapped out of energy which wasn't a good thing so she thoughtthat these two trainers had been in a battle just recently so it was okay for it wasn't totally unethetical, but it was a bad thing for her to have to bring them back from fainting. As she got ready to complete her task at hand as well as Chansey.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:15 pm

((What did your charrie say Shocked scratch afro 0.0))

Amy just waited not hungry and waited for her number'what was taking long?was something wrong?'She THOUGHT.

((EEK!one liner!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 pm

(Its alright dude next time you can describe somethings that are there or describe what is going in her head stuff likethat anything you can think of pretty much! lol)

She was mostly talking to herself as she looked at the machines which where aclue to her, but in retrospect they where the machines to trade pokemon and such like things. As she led the way back down the stairs she looked behind to see if Amy was to follow her back down for they're numbers where to be called sooner or later. "You comin'?" she called back as her feet where inbetween the second and third stair as she turned back her head to see if you where in the process of coming down as to collect their pokemon.

::As a calm female voice said over a intercom link called out the following numbers two others and then finally theirs as they where just decend from the second floor.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:09 pm

Amy fallowed to pick up her pokemon and wonderd'[i]when will Enternal flame evolve?'

ooc: I cant stop the one liners because NOTHING is on my mind!!!!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:09 pm

(well let's see here you describe what her face would look like when shewould be wondering and uh...how she walked to the stairs that kind of stuff iftaht helps ya with the one-liners that is? Also its your character dude and your pokemon are your characters as well okay and Idk if your charmander is at the evolve stage or not? lol)

:::The two of them descended from the stairs as Sam went down one set of stairs and then another set turning towards the first floor landing and took her time taking one stair at a time. Her black tennis shoes feeling comfortable on her feet as they took each step in stride as she finally got tothe bottom of it and took her time heading to the front desk grabbing the little scrab of paper that had the number on it as she laden with what she had on her walked towards it always looking back to see if Amy was still accompanying her....::

(See that was all for my character no you can do something like that, just picture yourself in your character's shoes as in you are not "Coolcat" you are Amy for that post ya know?)
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Amy fallowed copying the process her hair flowed a bit as she truned and she then said"So whats your favorite pokemon?"Amy just wanted to start a conversation for once through out the trip. She liked Charazards and Umbreons and a bunch of other Dark pokemon.

((Hows that? Also What happend to Arceus!? I havent been able to role play with my male Charrie in WEEKS))
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 pm

(YAY! more than one line! lol and as for Arceus Idk where she went to I've been trying to contact her as well cause she had some plans for the site and wasn't able ot hear what they where and I'm back to playing "Big Man" on site! lol)

::Sam finally walked up to the desk as she heard Amy ask her a question as she took a hand and signaled for pretty much to give her a second and she placed her number on the desk to see if her pokemon where ready as they where! as she took her pokemon and stepped aside to let Amy get hers for if her pokemon where ready so was her friends. "Hmm...I guess i don't really know which would be my ultimate favorite, but I really love "Articuno" Man would I love to collect that pokemon, but its really rare to find ya know?" She said with passion for she did want to really try and find it as she took her pokeballs and added them back to her belt that was around her waist as they fit into place.as she finally found the one that had her little blue friend and she unleashed her once again for Water didn't much like the pokeball and she knew that. As the healthy Marshtomp showed itself with a jump and it looked happy and ready for anything...::

(Sorry for the lengthy post dude got a little into charrie! lol Also if it helps I have a male charrie that isn't really getting much attention as well!)
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Amy shiverd at the thought of owning something that can freeze you solid and said while grabbing her pokemon"I'm kind of a fan of Glaceon" she finally said"So want to head for the caves now?" she like Glaceon because it was a beutifull((Bleh spelling)) and it coulde'nt really freeze you solid for ages.

((Yeah i REALLY want Arceus to comeback...IMA CHOK FULL OF IDEAZ<<Thats meant to be spelled wrong XD lol! Lol ash lol XD))
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Both of them leave to return to the caves as Sam thinks of this pokemon which Amy had said she wasn't very familiar with "Glaceon" as she opened the door and waited for Amy to grab the door after her. As her feet where starting to hurt from the walking, but she didn't want to be at the Pokecenter for the night, but who knows? As she waits for amy to follow her....::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Amy Fallowed as they headed to the caves. Her Poocheyna close by and so is charmander.

Ooc: So what did poocheyna have on it?Nurse joy usually tells the trainers if something unusall is going on.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:32 pm

(Yeah she did)

::SO the two of them exit the pokecenter and head towards the caves as they enjoy each others company::

(Continued in the cabes)

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED   Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cavern Duo (Amy & Sam)CLOSED
Page 1 of 1