Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mom..i really dont need all of this stuff...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

Mom..i really dont need all of this stuff... Empty
PostSubject: Mom..i really dont need all of this stuff...   Mom..i really dont need all of this stuff... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:07 pm

A boy woke up as his umbreon alarm clock went off. He quickly got dressed. He wore a umbreon and espeon T-shirt"Drake come down for breakfest!i made your favorite!"Said Drake's Mom Drkaes eyes lit up and he went down stairs"Finally your up!"said Mom."Okay so wheres the pankakes?"Said Drake not finding any pankakes."I just used that to get you down here!"She said Drake sighed and his mom continued"Now your going to need supplies so i already packed them."Drake looked over at his bag and opened it up in it a bunch of things exploded out of it.There was a toothbrush,15 pairs of clothes,5 pairs of shoes,gloves to wash the clothes,5 tubes of tooth paste,His allowence he had been saving up((2000 Money)),and 20 pairs of socks."Uhh..mom?"Said Drake"Yes dear?"Said Mom"One.how did you get all of this in here?And two.i dont need ALL of this stuff.."Said Drake."Well one. i used espeon remember?"said mom Drake then rememberd that his mom had an espeon"And two.."She continued"i thought you did"Drake just sighed and said"Well i'm going to proffeser oaks now to get my first pokemon the start my jorney..bye.."said Drake as he gatherd all that he needed and leaving finally happy to get out of there."Bye son! be Safe!"his mom called,But Drake just continued on to proffeser oaks lab.
Back to top Go down

Mom..i really dont need all of this stuff...
Page 1 of 1