Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Go down 
+3
Kairi
coolcat1196
GoldenArceus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 am

Yep, thats right people, after a VERY long absense, I AM BACK. Life was killing me and all that other stuff, I won't bother you with the details, since they really don't matter now. Laz, Eon you guys have done a great job with the site ^_^ thank you for keeping it running, I owe you guys alot. Now if you new members don't know me, well, I made this place, and I'm going to be here for a lonnnnnng time ^_^

Now I'm going to try and catch up with everything that has happened since I left, if I happened to be Rping with you before my absense, I'm sorry for leaving you all to hang. Unfortinatly by this point I'm not to sure if I can just pick up those RPs again with all the changes that have happened here. If you do want to continue those rps just send me a PM with all the changes that have happened to your character so I can try to pick up where I left off. Again, I am very very sorry for all of this. Especially to Eon and Laz for dumping this site on them. I hope I didn't cause you guys to much throuble. pale

Which I'm sure I probably did *sigh* Now, I can tell that this place is sorta inactive (Not to sure, just read through some posts and just making a guess) So I'll be trying if the other admins to bring this site back to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm

YAY!and i think every one moved sites not really sure though...
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Yeah I know, but I've made a account there, I'll continue on both sites
Back to top Go down
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm

There? What other forum are you guys talking about?
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm

The new site, its in one of the threads here
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Really?i'm continueing on both too
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Thats probably a good idea XD I don't want to leave this site, heck, I made it!
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Hmm..Larzeus hasent replyed in a long time...Wonder if he still goes on this site..
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 am

He's on a vaction apparently, he mentioned it a week ago on Eternal Pokemon RPG
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

Oh XD...now what?
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:50 am

Larzeus hasent replyed in a long time

cheap homes for sale
samenwerken in een team
Back to top Go down
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 am

Um... lazerus made some replies just last night.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:33 am

Thia topic was made months ago. Please check the dates.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Yes I was doing posts on here last night and early morning then took the rest of the night to go to bed and this was about one or two in the morning. Also i have been actually waiting for you to reply Coolcat! You haven't been on as much lol!

Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK   I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: