Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pikachufun24
Team Silver Spark Leader
pikachufun24

MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:39 pm

I was just walking in the moutain with my two best buds Sparky and Crystal.(my pikachu and lucario)I was hopeing to capture a strong,mystical salamence at the peak of the moutain.When we got in the moutain,bundles of digglets,snovers,onixes,gibles,sneasels and other pokemon was roaming in the moutain like a pokemon paradise.It was a beautiful sight Smile Icycals on the ceiling sparkaling,polished floors of ice,and ......FREEZING WEATHER!!!!!(good thing we all brought our jackets Very Happy )
Sparky said:Pika pika pikachu?(translation:When are we gonna see salamence?)
Crystal said:Lucario lu lu .Lucario lu lucario.(translation:Its too cold to see salamence in here.Were gonna have to see salamence at the peak of this moutain.)
Thats right Sparky.Then Sparky gave me a puff.We continued with our adventure.
I said:Hey while were waiting why can we wait for a admin.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm

::As a mist seemed to rise from the chilly air that circulated in the mouhntain that you had found the entrance to. Instead of you walking it was more like slipping adn sliding, but you try your best to get a hold as you find some patches of solid ground Behind you you hear something crash down to the flor. As you look back you saw that the icicles that where hanging on the entrance had all imploded into the ground making it impossible to get through sothe only way you'd be able to get out now was to press on forward.

So will you stay there and try to unblock the entrance or will you press forward to escape what could be your freezing doom?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
pikachufun24
Team Silver Spark Leader
pikachufun24

PostSubject: Re: MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Ya lets move on right Sparky?
Sparky:Pika pika pikachu.(Translation:Ya lets move right along Crystal.)
Crystal:Lu lucario lu.(Translation:Fine.....(thinking:I was about to blast it with my aura but oh well)lets continue with the search.
Me and my 2 buddies searched.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 pm

::As the three of you come further into the cavern it of course was still cold and looked like it wouldn't get warmer for quite awhile. You walk around the cavern floor which has alittle bit of a glossy finish to it looking like ice, but it wasn't totally ice. You keep on search for a pokemon to make part of your party..::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
pikachuzilla
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: salamence!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

A male shiny salamence crawls from the shadows (lvl100)
Salamence!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!   MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY EXCITING ENCOUNTER!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wild Areas :: Wild Areas :: Mountain-
Jump to: